The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
xposted from reddit

How to save cheats in the phone

Enter your cheats. Open phone, contacts then square, this should open up the dial pad. Dial the number 772-257-4501. This should enable the the cheats option in the settings in the phone. There the unlocked cheats will be shown with locked cheats shown as grey. Enabled cheats have a check mark next to it. By pressing x you can enable or disable the cheat.

EDIT: forgot to mention that you must complete the main story in order for the cheat option to be enabled.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
got those hockey masks looking :demonic: for this heist.

mask-heat.jpg

TezMilli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MD via Brick City
Hey brehs....the dude in the gun shop, isnt that the real-life security guard in Atlanta that was on the news and Youtube because he was tasing people? I swear it looks like the same cat (face and glasses). Would be hilarious if Rockstar did that to see if gamers would catch it.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Hey brehs....the dude in the gun shop, isnt that the real-life security guard in Atlanta that was on the news and Youtube because he was tasing people? I swear it looks like the same cat (face and glasses). Would be hilarious if Rockstar did that to see if gamers would catch it.
Kanye & a couple of other random people have been spotted

yo moms

drunk
Daps
another heist that i didnt get paid for :why:

the fukk is wrong with this game?