The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Psychosis

NYC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ghost in GTA V: dead girl who's in the news, there's a website about her unsolved murder :merchant:
AevASdM.jpg

yo moms

drunk
Daps
i cant start this next heist. i got a text from trevor saying i need to go to the shooting range. i went and my shooting didnt improve at all. :why:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Can someone explain this to me

i just did the merryweather heist and didn't get any money? trevor said to return the thingy back, is this because of the path i chose or is that part of the story?

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Brehs 1:15 wtf is that place whats its called and why are the ppl shooting at Micheal ?

yo moms

drunk
Daps
just did a heist and had to give the shyt back :dwillhuh:

biggest waste of a mission :snoop: fukk rockstar

Hyman Roth

Pro
Supporter
Daps

i just did the merryweather heist and didn't get any money? trevor said to return the thingy back, is this because of the path i chose or is that part of the story?

Part of the story.

Psychosis

NYC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's an entire subgenre to this game about UFO's, called the Chiliad Mystery.
Its a freakin dope azz concept. After you beat the game 100%, you basically search for clues to solve the Alien/govt conspiracy puzzle.

Brehs 1:15 wtf is that place whats its called and why are the ppl shooting at Micheal ?

The Cult seems to be a group of cannibals that are relying on Morse code to communicate with each other. A Morse code can be found in their website, which states their actual intentions and reasons.

THE INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION HAS BEEN A DISASTER TO THE STABILITY OF THE HUMAN RACE.

ALMOST ALL WOULD AGREE THAT CONTINUED FOCUS ON THE SUPERIORITY OF THE SUB 40 YOUNGER GENERATION WILL RESULT IN THE CATASTROPHIC AND TRAGIC END TO OUR CIVILIZATION.

MAN IS A NOCTURNAL ANIMAL BY NATURE.

THOSE WHO EXIST IN THE INDUSTRIAL-TECHNOLOGICAL SOCIETY, BATHING IN SUNLIGHT AND ELECTRONICS, SUFFER FROM PSYCHOLOGICAL PROBLEMS.

HYPERVITAMINOSIS D CAUSES ABNORMALLY HIGH CONCENTRATIONS OF CALCIUM, WHICH CAN CAUSE HARM TO THE HEART, KIDNEYS AND BONES. TOXIC CONCENTRATIONS ARE A DIRECT RESULT OF EXPOSURE TO THE SUN.

CROWDING CAUSES STRESS AND AGGRESSION.

PRIMITIVE SOCIETIES, ONES WHERE CLOTHES AND TOOLS OF THE INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION WERE NOT NEEDED, PROVIDED A STABLE FRAMEWORK FOR THE FUNCTION OF SOCIETY.

ONE CANNOT COMPLAIN ABOUT THE DECAY OF TRADITIONAL VALUES YET EMBRACE TECHNOLOGY.

A MAN AS AN INDIVIDUAL, WORKING WITH AN AUTONOMOUS GROUP OF INDIVIDUALS, ALL OF WHOM ARE NAKED IN SPIRIT AND IN THE CLOTH, REMAINS HEALTHY TO HIMSELF AND OTHERS.

SUB 40S ONLY EXIST AS SUBSISTENCE TO THE ALTRUISTIC MAN AND GAINS LIFE FROM CONSUMING THEM.

BAN CLOTHES. BAN LIES. BAN DECEIT. EAT OF THE FLESH. DRINK OF THE BLOOD. WE SHALL BE FREE ONCE MORE. BECAUSE WE KNOW. ALTRUISM. THE GREATEST GOOD, FOR THE GREATEST GENERATION. WE SHALL BOOM AGAIN.

Get your tinfoil hats on brehs :whew:

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho

Nah, you're just not seeing any real money until the last heist. It doesn't matter what you chose. You'll do all that work for nothing.

:manny: