The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Millz

The Art of Disrespecting
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
frank got a lil change, Trevor got doe, but micheal broke as hell, aint even got 200 bucks and his stocks aint movin shyt. wtf man.

just finished the submarine mission, all the effort with out gettin paid, micheal needed that doe badly:sadcam:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
am i the only one that be callin stretch like a stalker? i be hitting that nikka up at all times of night, can't wait to progress this storyline

SHAQAVELLI

We Are Penn State
Daps
Reppin
PA
The last mission was a big-time bummer :shaq2:

It's still an amazing game. This could have had the worst missions of all-time and it still be GOAT. I think most of the missions are cool, but it just ends on a low-note, to me at least.

I picked C

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Option C. Were options A or B fun? Cause C was fukkIN SICK!

I shot the wrong dude(s) during Stretch's part. I thought dude was chilling in the car with other homie. :dead: {/spoiler]

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Option C. Were options A or B fun? Cause C was fukkIN SICK!

I shot the wrong dude(s) during Stretch's part. I thought dude was chilling in the car with other homie. :dead:

I read that if you choose to kill Mike or Trevor then you won't be able to play with them ever again unless you saved before the mission. Glad i picked C though :win:

I made a few hundred k just by investing in gold coast :win:
I aint wasting my money on cars until they patch the game, all my money in stocks.

Should've invested more money breh and waited 3 days. I put in 18M out of my 24M with Frank before the Gold Coast Mission then pulled out after. 81% return and now have 34M :win:

Last edited:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
i spent all of franklins money from the first heist on cars :sadcam:

i need another heist desperately.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
where do my bikes go when I order one?