The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Foxy

Wow
Daps
Yesterday I had some sticky bombs while playing as Trevor and was throwing them out the window to cop cars and detonating them :wow:

Cops were on my ass so I just kept on throwing them and blowing the cops up as I sped off :blessed:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
What are you doing? Quicksaving and then restarting before you choose a mission so you can buy stock with the others?

I would just fukk around and die haha. Then I'd buy the stock with all the characters before going back to the mission. I should have waited as long as possible to do those missions in hindsight

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Yesterday I had some sticky bombs while playing as Trevor and was throwing them out the window to cop cars and detonating them :wow:

Cops were on my ass so I just kept on throwing them and blowing the cops up as I sped off :blessed:

LOL I do this shyt too, b. Pure comedy/fukkery. But I do it while using Franklin in a cop chase.

Franklin cop chase + oncoming cop near hitting you head-on + Special Ability + Sticky Bomb + Detonating and clicking OUT of ur special ability as you speed past.. = :wow: :blessed: