The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
can you really wife the strippers after u smash :damn:

one of them keeps calling me telling Trevor how she misses him.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
Chrishaune said:
:mjpls: those developers at Rockstar are gonna have to learn. They're not about that coli life yet.
I smashed one who lives In the hood named nicki but I went and smashed another one who lives out in a nice ass crib I think I'm gonna :cape: her :troll:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
You're the type nikka to just enjoy the fukkery :ehh:

I suggest you start doing missions so you'll have more things to do around the city
honestly i think i have ADD..i never have the patience to do missions...i failed the damn mission where you chase dude on the motorcycle like 10x before i said fukk this game and just started murkin cats..

ive never played a GTA past like 3 weeks because my skill set doesnt match up with the game and shyt is almost always too difficult for me.

tell me to follow a nikka and i just crash all over the place until i fail the mission or i end up with the cops on my ass and then i gotta murk them because when i evade i just end up fukking the car up and being stuck :dead:

im built for never-ending games with no plot like Madden and Fight Night online

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Dump all the money into the stocks Lester recommends for his missions. You should have at least 5 milli for Franklin and around 10 for Michael by the end of those. Quick save before them all tho.
Did you just invest with Michael as soon as you finished the mission?

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Did you just invest with Michael as soon as you finished the mission?
I invested with everybody. Everyone besides that vapid stock should be invested in before you start the missions. The Vapid one is the only stock that drops by half from I think 400 a share to 200. That one you buy up after the mission and it will skyrocket up within an in game day or two.

Edit: each one should be bought before it's respective mission. Just do a quick save before the mission to be sure. Don't be afraid to dump all the money into them.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
7...more...days..

finger-gun-o.gif

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin