The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I invested with everybody. Everyone besides that vapid stock should be invested in before you start the missions. The Vapid one is the only stock that drops by half from I think 400 a share to 200. That one you buy up after the mission and it will skyrocket up within an in game day or two.

Edit: each one should be bought before it's respective mission. Just do a quick save before the mission to be sure. Don't be afraid to dump all the money into them.
Damn so you basically just reloaded right before the mission after you found out which stock to invest in :ehh:

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Damn so you basically just reloaded right before the mission after you found out which stock to invest in :ehh:
I learned from my mistakes in the leaked version before the retail. I was dead broke in that one. Still I didn't sit on some of these stocks long enough on my current playthrough. Can't sit on them too long either so keep checking every few minutes. If you haven't spent much of the jewelry money you should be set. Trevor's still the brokest in mine since I bought Oscar's hanger before I went to LS. He sitting on a good 400-500k tho.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
man, im on a big ass fukked up mission between fib, meriweather, and some other guys; i hope this shyt aint the last mission

bsmooth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Glitch to get properties for free

You have to have enough money for the purchase, but basically you just go to the for sale sign, purchase the property and then jump back in your whip before you get charged

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
One week :shaq:

gtaonline_art_1680x1050.jpg

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Invest in these right before the missions:

Mission 1. Betapharm
Mission2. Debonaire Cigs
Mission 3. Fruit
Mission 4.Vapid Motor Company (don't invest in this until after the mission. It drops in price by half letting you double up your return. 100% profit.

Mission 5. Gold Coast Dev (did this last night which after about 1-2 game days gave me an 82% profit that dropped back to 40% right after).

Either sell right away or sit on the stocks for a bit for them to go up. Make sure you have a backup save in case you wait it out too long. The companies are spread throughout the LCN and BAWSAQ.
Are these all Michael's missions?