The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I tried to like this just of the strength of the game play but even that bores me, it's just repetition, skipping the cut scenes, story is trash, the characters do nothing for me, in game music nothing stands out that makes me want to ride around to it.
Whats the fascination with this game.

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
I tried hard to like this game, just of the strength of the game play but even that bores me it's just repetition, skipping the cut scenes story is trash, the characters do nothing for me, in game music nothing stands out that makes me want to ride around to it.
Whats the fascination with this game.

:camby:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Why the hell would you wear clothes that blend in with background on the side of the road? I saw a flash real quick and a dot then.....Bam! I ran right into the chick smh, I didn't even see her

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man the fukking view from a helicopter or plane is breathtaking. I'm just like :wow: at the detail of the damn map; everywhere looks like it's real and purposeful.

Anyway I'm walking down the street and I jack a car parked on the sidewalk and this lame like "fukk this shyt i'm calling the cops" and dude really did. I ran up on him and duffed the shyt outta him left him leanin against the wall :birdman:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
I was fukking around, running from the cops and I ended up on Grove St hiding out behind CJ's house. :gladbron: Didn't even realize it until the wanted stars went away and I started looking around.