The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
whats the best one you recommend? I have done 1 mission so far for lester as Franklin.
Invest in these right before the missions:

Mission 1. Betapharm
Mission2. Debonaire Cigs
Mission 3. Fruit
Mission 4.Vapid Motor Company (don't invest in this until after the mission. It drops in price by half letting you double up your return. 100% profit.

Mission 5. Gold Coast Dev (did this last night which after about 1-2 game days gave me an 82% profit that dropped back to 40% right after).

Either sell right away or sit on the stocks for a bit for them to go up. Make sure you have a backup save in case you wait it out too long. The companies are spread throughout the LCN and BAWSAQ.

Kuuuuush

Riiiiiiiiight
Daps
The third triathlon is probably the most ridiculous thing I have ever done in a video game.

28 minutes of button mashing :stopitslime:

Had me thinking I had no shot for the first 20 minutes or so, then they make you bike on that narrow ass path on the beach thinking I'm gonna crash on every turn :bryan:

Right? I think I mashed my A button permanently and my right forearm was damn near burning after I was done with that trialathalon. How I managed to get in first I don't know, it was about as intense as if were the one participating in it. During the last like 20 feet of the run up the hill, this Kenyan looking character was making his last push and running faster than me, but I angled my dude in front of him blocking when he tried to pass and I won in a photo finish.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
HAHAHAH :laff:

MlQmrBM.png

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yo, escaping police is really on some MGS shyt i was on two stars just now when i drove down one alley got out and took cover between my car and some crates, two cops ran down the alley on foot guns drawn and ran right passed me before my wanted level was gone and they strolled back to their cars.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
LOL!! Some bytch tried to set me up on some robbery shyt crying about her friend is getting beat up by her boyfriend. I smelled a rat so I got the AK-47 ready and as soon as I turned the corner three dudes jumped out, so I sprayed them all immediately then switched to the gasoline and lit that bytch up. :smugdraper: Oh yeah, and I got all their money and weapons too. W.

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
Yo, escaping police is really on some MGS shyt i was on two stars just now when i drove down one alley got out and took cover between my car and some crates, two cops ran down the alley on foot guns drawn and ran right passed me before my wanted level was gone and they strolled back to their cars.

I usually make them follow me on the freeway and then switch to the other lane. After that try to hit the railroad tracks or back streets

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yo The Funniest Thing, I Went To The Top Of The Mountain Again And Seen 2 Hikers, Usually They're Pretty Cool Calm People, I Guess I Walked Too Close And One Of Them Yells Out "Pussies Gets fukked!" :pacspit:

I Had To Duff That Muthafukka