The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Was randomly exploring the mountains and found some rednecks fukkin in a RV , I got close and they got out and blasted me with a shotgun :dwillhuh:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
I am SO fukking impressed with the detail that went into designing Los Santos. Everything really looks exactly like Los Angeles. Los Santos Airport looks just like LAX airport in real life. Downtown looks like the real downtown. Rockford Hills looks just like Beverly Hills, etc. Im talmbout not just the buildings but everything, right down to the street signs and shyt. They put so much work into it and you really can't appreciate some of the little touches unless you actually live in LA and see that shyt on a daily basis.

:salute: to Rockstar for that

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:laff: At this silly ass fake cult trying to extort my money like i'm a dumb bytch.

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
I am SO fukking impressed with the detail that went into designing Los Santos. Everything really looks exactly like Los Angeles. Los Santos Airport looks just like LAX airport in real life. Downtown looks like the real downtown. Rockford Hills looks just like Beverly Hills, etc. Im talmbout not just the buildings but everything, right down to the street signs and shyt. They put so much work into it and you really can't appreciate some of the little touches unless you actually live in LA and see that shyt on a daily basis.

:salute: to Rockstar for that

Felt the same way with GTA 4. They had the bus stops from Downtown Brooklyn. They had manhattan down and the hills of the Bronx to. It was cool as hell to point out spots in that game

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Anyone else disappointed with the music? I only fukk with Low Down, WCC and the Funk one. The rock stations aren't that good. Aside from 1 or 2 tracks on a few stations, I ain't feeling it.
Yeah it's the one major fault I found with the game for me. Constantly switching through stations to find a good song :shaq2:

Why can't they just use the crew who did the Vice City soundtrack and have them find some good modern songs to put on there. We don't even have a real RnB station on this one :sadbron: