The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Naw man lol they didn't give me a rape or fukk option :laugh: dropped the bytch off she didn't give me no money no number nothing now I think about it I should've shot that bytch in her back :demonic:

Ain't nobody got time to be saving hoes for no reward. :camby:

I'd be heated breh. You need to find her and finish her :demonic:

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
anybody else think the way they made the cops (and how to get rid of your star ratings) make the game less fun if u just wanna cause mayhem.....anytime i get a star i instantly make the :beli: face cuz i know its gon take 10min to get rid of it :snoop:....i did one side mission with franklin where i killed a dude with shooting instead of running him over with a bus and got 3 stars and i swear i was tryna get rid of them for like 25min and still wound up dying :why:
Honestly, if you're in the city, it's kind of easy to get rid of the cops. Use that mini map. It shows you where the cops are coming from. You can't just hit a straight-a-way and outrun 'em, cause their cars are faster than yours, and they'll keep ramming the shyt outta you. If you don't wanna get out and hop fences and shyt, then just hit a couple side streets until they lose sight of you. Then pay attention to the map, and wherever you see the blue & red dots, go the opposite direction.

The most trouble I had with the cops is when I stumbled on some human research base (:lupe:), and I was on an ATV. Hit me with instant 4 stars, and they sent the wolves out after me. Didn't last 5 minutes.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Naw man lol they didn't give me a rape or fukk option :laugh: dropped the bytch off she didn't give me no money no number nothing now I think about it I should've shot that bytch in her back :demonic:
Should've lined up, homie :yeshrug:

They get that extra blank look in they eyes with the 3rd dikk go in, cuz it's no mystery after that. They life is forfeit :datazz:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Honestly, if you're in the city, it's kind of easy to get rid of the cops. Use that mini map. It shows you where the cops are coming from. You can't just hit a straight-a-way and outrun 'em, cause their cars are faster than yours, and they'll keep ramming the shyt outta you. If you don't wanna get out and hop fences and shyt, then just hit a couple side streets until they lose sight of you. Then pay attention to the map, and wherever you see the blue & red dots, go the opposite direction.

The most trouble I had with the cops is when I stumbled on some human research base (:lupe:), and I was on an ATV. Hit me with instant 4 stars, and they sent the wolves out after me. Didn't last 5 minutes.

BRUH the same exact thing happened to me i was heated.... man i tried to save a random bytch for the lost one time and i died :sadcam:

-Quikness-

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo anybody seen the random side mission where it's two old men trying to rape a girl on the side of the road one standing there I guess waiting his turn his homeboy on top of the girl with his drawers off ass out :laugh:

I shot the one on the girl first yo rolled over died dikk out and everything R* wild as shyt for that :laff: then I shot his homeboy who tried to pull out on me gave shorty a ride home.
Some training day shyt lol .. Can't wait to play this 2nite :krs: