The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
:whew: had to literally force myself to stop playing this shyt after that bank heist mission with the minigun. that mission was really sensory/piffery overload with all the chaos i caused:wow:

i finally got that big paycheck i been waiting for :wow:...gonna buy me some property and probably cop me a new whip :win:

Last edited:

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
what the hell are these random people on the street for?

I'm driving past the movie theater and see one of the blue dots, I get out and it's this old ass bytch telling me stories about when she used to act back in the day.
she was talking for madd long about nothing. so I caught her with a swift uppercut and turned her lights out.

does she serve a purpose?

I did the same with the dude dressed as a Zombie, he started growling at me, so I right hooked him...

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
When you do Lester missions, invest ALL your money in the company's that he says will skyrocket due to the success of what he asks you to do. As soon as he gives you the mission, put all your money into the account he mentions will profit immediately. After you complete the mission you can sell all.
Wait some days and the profit will be even higher :youngsabo:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope they patch in a option to keep the dot on the screen when not aiming. that way you can know where your bullets will go before you shoot.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yo anybody seen the random side mission where it's two old men trying to rape a girl on the side of the road one standing there I guess waiting his turn his homeboy on top of the girl with his drawers off ass out :laugh:

I shot the one on the girl first yo rolled over died dikk out and everything R* wild as shyt for that :laff: then I shot his homeboy who tried to pull out on me gave shorty a ride home.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Yo anybody seen the random side mission where it's two old men trying to rape a girl on the side of the road one standing there I guess waiting his turn his homeboy on top of the girl with his drawers off ass out :laugh:

I shot the one on the girl first yo rolled over died dikk out and everything R* wild as shyt for that :laff: then I shot his homeboy who tried to pull out on me gave shorty a ride home.

And then you raped her right? :shaq:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
anybody else think the way they made the cops (and how to get rid of your star ratings) make the game less fun if u just wanna cause mayhem.....anytime i get a star i instantly make the :beli: face cuz i know its gon take 10min to get rid of it :snoop:....i did one side mission with franklin where i killed a dude with shooting instead of running him over with a bus and got 3 stars and i swear i was tryna get rid of them for like 25min and still wound up dying :why:

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
anybody else think the way they made the cops (and how to get rid of your star ratings) make the game less fun if u just wanna cause mayhem.....anytime i get a star i instantly make the :beli: face cuz i know its gon take 10min to get rid of it :snoop:....i did one side mission with franklin where i killed a dude with shooting instead of running him over with a bus and got 3 stars and i swear i was tryna get rid of them for like 25min and still wound up dying :why:
these pedestrians call the cops on you for everything...they shoulda never gave these nikkas cellphones :why:

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
To go further with the Stock Buying/Lester missions: With Franklin, you can buy right away, but it won't let you switch to any other character while in-mission, so fail the mission on purpose and exit it. Then, switch to the other 2, put all their money into the stock that's about to go up, then go back on Franklin and do the mission. Get that money.

You gotta be careful though, cause them shyts WILL go down. Like with the 2nd assassination, I completed it, and was letting the shyts sit, while looking for the first bounty mission with Trevor (I STILL can't find that dude :upsetfavre:). I died a couple times by Mountain Lions, and once when I stumbled onto some base in them mountains. When I got around to checking the stocks, that shyt had dropped damn near 100 points :dead: Luckily I still had a save made shortly before at the high price. Loaded it up and cashed it out. :whew:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
And then you raped her right? :shaq:
Naw man lol they didn't give me a rape or fukk option :laugh: dropped the bytch off she didn't give me no money no number nothing now I think about it I should've shot that bytch in her back :demonic: