The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I can already see myself never touching this game again till the PC version if the multiplayer is basura like GTAIV was...

Really disappointed in the lack of customization options and interiors...Yes they added more than GTAIV but this shyt is still not fukking with SA...Why the fukk I got to equip a certain shirt and shoe combo to wear gloves? That shyt is retarded and the same applies to watches...

and I thought they said you can rob shops? Maybe I missed something but I can't even pull my weapon out inside the 3 shops they simply replicated all over the map...:smh:

My only problem is the removal of the fast food. Its ridiculous especially due to the small health bar and how fast it drains due to damage.I shouldn't have to hunt all over for a vending machine or go to a safe house to fill it back up

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
:whew: ive been playing this for about 12 hours straight on some od shyt today. just finished the mission to escape from the morgue and i was on my cops shyt at some point runnin under that dry river area from the cops, tryin to hide under that shyt. dodgin bullets from helicopters and shyt. this game shyts on gta4 in every possible way and im only, what, 20% in? fukk my life i gotta stay away from this im gonna fukk around and lose my girl and job over this for real :whew:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I beat the game and they still dont show convenient stores on the map :beli:

They do on the interactive map that comes with the online manual. I guess they want people to download and look at it because it has everything on there. You definitely have to do it if you want to do Maude's bounties. I have to look at that shyt like its a wheres waldo book.

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Just picked up Michael's jump off from the strip club and see her moving around and start sucking his shyt dodging traffic on the highway. Never noticed that before.

Melt_Man

The Power to MELT!
Daps
Has anyone come across a sultan / sultan RS? I've been searching for one since I started the game so I could mod and race it. Looks like it isn't in the game anymoe :dahell:

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Finally found an Infernus :ohlawd:

I must've did 100 in that shyt without any mod Jesus Christ :whew:

I've always been a Cheetah stan but wow at how fast the lnfernus is in this game.

Is the cheetah even in this game tho?
Im fiending to find an infernus where did u get it?