The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
This morning I was GTAing some Mexican's car. He got feisty and got a few shots on me. I ended him knocking him out. I wasn't done. :demonic:

I pulled out a pistol and gave him 1 in the head.

Then I poured gas on him and lit him up. Dude was extra crispy.

Then I ran him over to make sure he was finished. :demonic:

so demonic, friend :wow:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I can already see myself never touching this game again till the PC version if the multiplayer is basura like GTAIV was...

Really disappointed in the lack of customization options and interiors...Yes they added more than GTAIV but this shyt is still not fukking with SA...Why the fukk I got to equip a certain shirt and shoe combo to wear gloves? That shyt is retarded and the same applies to watches...

and I thought they said you can rob shops? Maybe I missed something but I can't even pull my weapon out inside the 3 shops they simply replicated all over the map...:smh:

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
I can already see myself never touching this game again till the PC version if the multiplayer is basura like GTAIV was...

Really disappointed in the lack of customization options and interiors...Yes they added more than GTAIV but this shyt is still not fukking with SA...Why the fukk I got to equip a certain shirt and shoe combo to wear gloves? That shyt is retarded and the same applies to watches...

and I thought they said you can rob shops? Maybe I missed something but I can't even pull my weapon out inside the 3 shops they simply replicated all over the map...:smh:

nikka....shut the fukk up and enjoy the game :dahell:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
So Bawsaq only works if you've set up Rockstar social?, I'm looking for Vapid shares and I cant find it on Liberty City national.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy

i can agree with some points, i really hope the multiplayer retains everything from the single player.The shops were kinda disappointing like there was no interiors for clucking bell or burger shot but considering the size of this game i can easily look past it. San Andreas had superior customization by far but again i can look past not being able to get fat or brolic..ect. BUT GTA V >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any gta so far, and thats with all of its flaws.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
i can agree with some points, i really hope the multiplayer retains everything from the single player.The shops were kinda disappointing like there was no interiors for clucking bell or burger shot but considering the size of this game i can easily look past it. San Andreas had superior customization by far but again i can look past not being able to get fat or brolic..ect. BUT GTA V >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any gta so far, and thats with all of its flaws.
I agree its the best GTA to date but they took 5 fukking years to make this game and all they designed is 3 shop interiors? Not one single Cluckin Bell? where the chains and the watches at? Why do we have to wear a certain combo for that stuff ? It's ridiculous and downright inexcusable...

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
never been a GTA fan ever since i played VC.....but all the hype and my homies convincing me to get it i cop'd it today....bout to throw it in the ps3 and critique...

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Finally found an Infernus :ohlawd:

I must've did 100 in that shyt without any mod Jesus Christ :whew:

I've always been a Cheetah stan but wow at how fast the lnfernus is in this game.

Is the cheetah even in this game tho?

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Finally found an Infernus :ohlawd:

I must've did 100 in that shyt without any mod Jesus Christ :whew:

I've always been a Cheetah stan but wow at how fast the lnfernus is in this game.

Is the cheetah even in this game tho?

:youngsabo: my nikka the infernus aint even the in top fastest cars in the game....wait till you find them rare super joints. Cheeta is rare, much faster than the infernus too

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Man the country side has some fukking jewels in it. Dont sleep. Came across a weed farm ran by some mexicans and came up on 50k :wow:

Last edited: