The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
I like and relate to Franklin more, but this is the truth. Franklin is the most centered dude in the story, straight up voice of reason. Them street sensibilities is something we grew on with CJ, so it's nothing groundbreaking for us.

Trevor, my goodness :whew:

Came out and made Lost and the Damned unplayable ever again :to:

Michael is more diverse than I was expecting. I was thinking he'd be more of the been-there-done-that character than Franklin would be. I fukks with his character.

yeah trevor made the lost look like :flabbynsick::hamster:
Honestly i didnt really like that main character from the lost DLC, so I wasnt too upset when trevor bodied him. first time in a video game i've seen a somewhat important character get done away with so easily :lolbron:

But mike's story is the best so far
When his family started to wile, I got mike to rock the baldy and get the gotee. Got him walking around los santos looking like
bryan_cranston_stars_as_walter_white_in_breaking_bad_wallpaper-other.jpg
i gotta find the heisenberg hat, the transformation will be complete :demonic:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I went down the mountain with Franklin and ate shyt till it dropped me to close to death. I went looking for my bike and couldn't find it.

Suddenly, I see that shyt sliding down slowly at me, and I'm like :whew: cuz I wasn't ready to walk to a road.

That muhfukka slid into me as I was walking towards it, tripping me forward and I got wasted like :deadmanny:

:russ:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I hope there is some future download content where Trevor gets his.

I don't like how Rockstar did The Lost. Treating them like some other random gang. And killing off a main protagonist easily and quickly.

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
I did that mission not too long ago. nikka had me like on that paused ass look that was half :russ: and half :what: at the same time :laugh:

Then when the shyt commenced and he was like "I lost my gotdamned mind", I was :dead:

for those who are actually following the story, the cut scenes and dialogue in this game are GOAT. when i saw the barry icon for franklin i was expecting some crazy mission but when he didnt trip off the weed i was :dead:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the scene where Trevor visit Frankin's Aunt house had me dying ....Frankin was :russ: at him then Trevor was like :birdman: so Frankin was like :whoa: "my bad, i.dont mean to laugh at u" then he accept his apology and pissed at the same time then Frankin was yelling at random dude who paid his mind but he was like :wtf: "i didnt say.nothing dude" then he ended up :dead: when Trevor knocked jom out had me :laff:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
the scene where Trevor visit Frankin's Aunt house had me dying ....Frankin was :russ: at him then Trevor was like :birdman: so Frankin was like :whoa: "my bad, i.dont mean to laugh at u" then he accept his apology and pissed at the same time then Frankin was yelling at random dude who paid his mind but he was like :wtf: "i didnt say.nothing dude" then he ended up :dead: when Trevor knocked jom out had me :laff:
Lowkey, if that was a real movie, that scene would have won a nikka Best Supporting Actor.

Trevor's demons, brehs :wow: