The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

BreatheEasy

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nikka Lamar converstations with Trevor got me failing missions cuz I cant breathe...They are fukking comedy and by far the two most entertaining characters personality wise...

That said I aint stopping for no blue dots anymore...I think Trevor got his rectum violated by one of them wilderness booty bandits...Woke up on the side of the road with blood on his backside...becareful in that desert brehs...:sadcam:
that whole drive with those two conversing had me in tears

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
shyt, Franklin lost the sick Ford GT40 I made. Probably sunk 60K in it. Guess I need to start stashing them in the Grove St. Garage

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
:dead: the missions where you have to steal celeb items for the elderly couple... I was chasing the celeb's dog on a motorcycle an drove along side of it... Dove of and perfectly landing on top of it and killed the dog... Failed the mission but it was worth it...

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Brehs, can you not save your customized cars in Franklin's garage at his house? I fixed up a bad ass car(Colt) park in the garage, saved the game, turned off the PS3....then when I started playing later the car was no longer in my garage. :to: The LS Customs charge was still on my bank statement, so I know it saved it.

Do you HAVE to use the big garages in order to save them?

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Brehs, can you not save your customized cars in Franklin's garage at his house? I fixed up a bad ass car(Colt) park in the garage, saved the game, turned off the PS3....then when I started playing later the car was no longer in my garage. :to: The LS Customs charge was still on my bank statement, so I know it saved it.

GTA V code is broken for storing cars. Just another fault in a faulty game overall.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
crazy shyt that happened to me last night with Trevor

i was leaving from a mission and shot at this guy for his car and had a wild shootout with the cops that lasted for about 7 minutes, i jumped off a bride into the river and made my escape

i made my way to the shore and found an atv

i was driving the atv on the dirt road and i seen a bunch of Mexicans shot up on top of the hill. So i jump off with my pistol out and see what happen. Its like 8 of em shot da fukk up but one is alive but he is dying. He tells me "they ran off with the money." before he faded out so i run down the hill and see the suitcase and snatch it .....25k

im thinking damn thats a sweet lick, but as im leaving driving fast as hell thru the woods, 2 Mexicans on dirt bikes chase me down and almost murdered me. I killed em and got away tho barely making it

Won Won

Superstar
Daps

That's exactly what happened to me. Probably spent 30 min customizing my shyt haha

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
That's exactly what happened to me. Probably spent 30 min customizing my shyt haha

All I have no are memories. :sadbron:

0_0.jpg