The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Ultimate Warrior

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nikka Lamar converstations with Trevor got me failing missions cuz I cant breathe...They are fukking comdey and by far the two most entertaining characters personality wise...

That said I aint stoppibg for no blue dots anymore...I think Trevor got his rectum got violated by one of them wilderness booty bandits...Woke up on the side of the road with blood on his backside...becareful in that desert brehs...:sadcam:

**** Snorts 38seconds***

Wait til you see Trevor in a sun dress on top of a cliff, you die.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I got clapped up by some essays breh :to:

Riding down the block a girl was screaming for help on the side of the street I look at her and she said they were hitting her. So I hop out the whip and follow her behind this house and 3 essays jumped out and held me up.

Killed 2 of them the other 1 had my brain splatter against the side of the wall.

:whew:

To live and die in Los santos.

From now on everytime I hop out my car ima keep my shotty out.

And I stay riding around the block to see if I can find the last essay he dead when I see him :birdman:

Y'all :cape: nikkas still falling for that shyt? :dahell: If I see her I'm going to put a bullet through her dome for my Coli brehs. :win:

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
you have to install the first disc. like halo 4 had you install one of the discs.

the play disc you dont HAVE to install but they said if you do, use a flash drive. the 360 has a hard time reading both discs from the hard drive. so it would make pop ups worse, textures load slower and what not

Still don't see how nikkas can say 360 > PS3 :heh:

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
franklin aka dye pack :pachaha:

aye but i dont know how nikkas rush through the story mode. i've put in like 19 hours and i don't feel very deep into the main story

Word. I'll do a mission or two and spend hours doing random acts of fukkery n gettin money, upgrading shyt...

nikkas out here like fukk boys tryna rush thru this piff :snoop:

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
Y'all :cape: nikkas still falling for that shyt? :dahell: If I see her I'm going to put a bullet through her dome for my Coli brehs. :win:

:sadcam: I was just trying to get some fast money last time I did a side mission two nikkas were holding up the store market manager outside I killed both of them came up on $1000 :win:

Figured she would pay a nikka :manny:

Ended up paying $350 in hospital bills :damn:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
My boy call me this morning like

" :gladbron: YO YOU GOT GTA V!!?!?"
I'm like " :childplease: Of course nikka!. "
"Damn I'm about to go buy it right now! I got $62"
"Breh it cost $64.19 all together"
":sadcam:"

Dude had no games to trade in and really didn't have no money. I'm like damn breh you need to get ya paper up.
You cant give ur boy 5 dollars :what: