The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Gonna be out of state all weekend getting buns and gonna miss this piff. Was seriously contemplating bringing my ps3 with me :russ:. She's probably look at me like :dahell:. Then I'd hit her with the :yeshrug: and :eat:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Brehs how do you do the plane cargo missions with Trevor?, after the first flying mission with him I had a chance to buy the hangar and do transporting missions to earn money but didn't at the time, i've gone back there and I aint seeing any option to buy the hangar or do missions.

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
Guys can you help me fill the blanks? Why was Michael stunned and woke up in morgue? Then had to do the extraction mission? I've just done the torturing mission but a bit lost with the story. Can somebody reply and help me fill in the blanks. Thanks

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Guys can you help me fill the blanks? Why was Michael stunned and woke up in morgue? Then had to do the extraction mission? I've just done the torturing mission but a bit lost with the story. Can somebody reply and help me fill in the blanks. Thanks

The IAA (sp?) had the torture dude and was trying to get him to talk and give out information. But the FIB wanted to do it and receive credit for it because they wouldve got a boost in funding from the goverment instead of the IAA getting it

Thats what i got out of it anyway

Edit: oh and as far the morgue. The FIB found out the torture dude was "dead" but they knew it was a cover up, so they had mike go into the morgue to find the "dead" body and confirming theyre suspicions that iaa had dude as a prisoner.

Last edited:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yo they brought Rampages back :dwillhuh:

It seriously took me a moment to realize what I just played because it had been that long since I did one. I forgot all about rampages brehs :dead:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Don't know if it's been mentioned yet, but it seems that your first time upgrading your car thru the ifruit app the upgrade is FREE, regardless what upgrades you put on there. I hooked Franklin's car the fukk up. Had to have been near 80K or more for parts...all on the house.:blessed:

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
I got clapped up by some essays breh :to:

Riding down the block a girl was screaming for help on the side of the street I look at her and she said they were hitting her. So I hop out the whip and follow her behind this house and 3 essays jumped out and held me up.

Killed 2 of them the other 1 had my brain splatter against the side of the wall.

:whew:

To live and die in Los santos.

From now on everytime I hop out my car ima keep my shotty out.

And I stay riding around the block to see if I can find the last essay he dead when I see him :birdman:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
This nikka Lamar converstations with Trevor got me failing missions cuz I cant breathe...They are fukking comedy and by far the two most entertaining characters personality wise...

That said I aint stopping for no blue dots anymore...I think Trevor got his rectum violated by one of them wilderness booty bandits...Woke up on the side of the road with blood on his backside...becareful in that desert brehs...:sadcam:

Last edited: