The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
the Devin Weston missions are dope as fukk. I tried stealing his Bugatti from his house but it wouldn't let, so I sticky bombed it and blew the shyt up.

I noticed that outta nowhere, I guess when I finally unlocked all the upgrades at the customization garages and it could be that I bought that $30k garage for Franklin, but now Trevor and Michael have their own car garages to save whips now.

and as far as I know, with Mike and Trevor every time you go to their garages they give you a free "ELEGY" which is the GTR in real life. Just walk up in the garage hit the ">" button and it'll ask you if you want the ELEGY, you can do this as much as you want they'll always have the GTR to choose from even tho it's not visible in the garage.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
i saw a garage from his set you can buy prolly can store more cars in there, my money still low so did not buy it yet

Grove Street Garage. Already have it. I'm wondering if it happens for the first car you save at your home

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
What kind of hood does Trevor lives on? They came all at me like they was KKK and I was Martin Luther
8icDgzB.png

Pretty easy to escape the cops :yeshrug: get inside a train tunnel and that's it.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
What kind of hood does Trevor lives on? They came all at me like they was KKK and I was Martin Luther
8icDgzB.png

they kept calling me an immigrant :laugh: i said something back to one of the hill billys and he didnt want war with me

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
So how do I buy shares for BAWSAW stocks brehs?

its online stock so you have to be connect to the net and maybe have social club, its based on what people are doing all around the world, i havnt wokrd it out yet but i know ammo nation is a good investment cause we all need guns :demonic:

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
crazy shyt that happened to me last night with Trevor

i was leaving from a mission and shot at this guy for his car and had a wild shootout with the cops that lasted for about 7 minutes, i jumped off a bride into the river and made my escape

i made my way to the shore and found an atv

i was driving the atv on the dirt road and i seen a bunch of Mexicans shot up on top of the hill. So i jump off with my pistol out and see what happen. Its like 8 of em shot da fukk up but one is alive but he is dying. He tells me "they ran off with the money." before he faded out so i run down the hill and see the suitcase and snatch it .....25k

im thinking damn thats a sweet lick, but as im leaving driving fast as hell thru the woods, 2 Mexicans on dirt bikes chase me down and almost murdered me. I killed em and got away tho barely making it

word this shyt happened to me on the way back from hunting with Cletus. we was all in trucks tho, took them fakkits out real quick.