The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

wk4xet.png

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Was in the dessert with Franklin, got lured to a van, approached it and was shot or tasered in the back, woke up almost fully naked on train tracks with a train approaching :wtf:, had to :cape: at the last sec to avoid being killed, now i'm in the dessert with no clothes, vehicle or even a safehouse :gladbron:

Millz

The Art of Disrespecting
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
Was in the dessert with Franklin, got lured to a van, approached it and was shot or tasered in the back, woke up almost fully naked on train tracks with a train approaching :wtf:, had to :cape: at the last sec to avoid being killed, now i'm in the dessert with no clothes, vehicle or even a safehouse :gladbron:

:russ: and :salute: to the late great Gomie in ya avi

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
crazy shyt that happened to me last night with Trevor

i was leaving from a mission and shot at this guy for his car and had a wild shootout with the cops that lasted for about 7 minutes, i jumped off a bride into the river and made my escape

i made my way to the shore and found an atv

i was driving the atv on the dirt road and i seen a bunch of Mexicans shot up on top of the hill. So i jump off with my pistol out and see what happen. Its like 8 of em shot da fukk up but one is alive but he is dying. He tells me "they ran off with the money." before he faded out so i run down the hill and see the suitcase and snatch it .....25k

im thinking damn thats a sweet lick, but as im leaving driving fast as hell thru the woods, 2 Mexicans on dirt bikes chase me down and almost murdered me. I killed em and got away tho barely making it
word this shyt happened to me on the way back from hunting with Cletus. we was all in trucks tho, took them fakkits out real quick.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
That shyt happened to me breh but I got suspicious when she told me to follow her down a dark alley. Pulled out the silencer just in case, next thing I know 3 hombres come round the corner shouting "we got him". Little did they know that the 9 mill was already out :wow:

Bodybagged them but the bytch got away :birdman:
She got away in my gameplay too :birdman: