The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
which pays more
delivering people to the athiest cult in mountains
or driving the taxi and getting money

cause i was gonna use the taxi to deliver them with trevor

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
which pays more
delivering people to the athiest cult in mountains
or driving the taxi and getting money

cause i was gonna use the taxi to deliver them with trevor

You Should Have Bought The Hanger After Trevor First Flys That Plane, You Can Make Alot Of Money

Ultimate Warrior

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you have to install the first disc. like halo 4 had you install one of the discs.

the play disc you dont HAVE to install but they said if you do, use a flash drive. the 360 has a hard time reading both discs from the hard drive. so it would make pop ups worse, textures load slower and what not

**snorts 38seconds***

Yeah and if you have a bunch of other stuff you dont want to delete off your xbox, having a flashdrive is way more convient because it could be used strictly for gta

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My boy call me this morning like

" :gladbron: YO YOU GOT GTA V!!?!?"
I'm like " :childplease: Of course nikka!. "
"Damn I'm about to go buy it right now! I got $62"
"Breh it cost $64.19 all together"
":sadcam:"

Dude had no games to trade in and really didn't have no money. I'm like damn breh you need to get ya paper up.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
My boy call me this morning like

" :gladbron: YO YOU GOT GTA V!!?!?"
I'm like " :childplease: Of course nikka!. "
"Damn I'm about to go buy it right now! I got $62"
"Breh it cost $64.19 all together"
":sadcam:"

Dude had no games to trade in and really didn't have no money. I'm like damn breh you need to get ya paper up.

good friend you are :snoop:

i hope he robs you

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I spent all kinds of money to hook up a car.So i decided i would take my car to the country and take some pictures of it with scenic background.Like the trees and mountains and shyt.So i find this perfect spot right on the edge of this cliff with a great background.Like some fukking motor trend magazine type shyt.Get out and set the picture up perfect like :ohlawd: about the take the picture when..

hqdefault.jpg

got pounced on by a fukking mountain lion and died.Went through and wrecked about 3 different piece of shyt cars to get all the way back up there and my fukking car was gone!!!I wanted to throw my controller i was so mad !

Last edited:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
I spent all kinds of money to hook up a car.So i decided i would take my car to the country and take some pictures of it with scenic background.Like the trees and mountains and shyt.So i find this perfect spot right on the edge of this cliff with a great background.Like some fukking motor trend magazine type shyt.Get out and set the picture up perfect like :ohlawd: about the take the picture when..

hqdefault.jpg

got pounced on by a fukking mountain lion and died.Went through and wrecked about 3 different piece of shyt cars to get all the way back up there and my fukking car was gone!!!

you dumbass. :snoop:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
you have to install the first disc. like halo 4 had you install one of the discs.

the play disc you dont HAVE to install but they said if you do, use a flash drive. the 360 has a hard time reading both discs from the hard drive. so it would make pop ups worse, textures load slower and what not
Bro, when I say I'm not a gamer.... I have no idea what you are talking about :pachaha:

But thanks fort he article/info. I'm goin' to cop this tonight! :gladbron:

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if these hillbillies dont want their dogs dead then they shouldnt tell them to fukk with me when im in their yards

PETA must hate this game

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza

hqdefault.jpg

got pounced on by a fukking mountain lion and died.Went through and wrecked about 3 different piece of shyt cars to get all the way back up there and my fukking car was gone!!!I wanted to throw my controller i was so mad :laugh:!
:russ: I can't wait to play this shyt! :russ: