The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Ultimate Warrior

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bigfoot is real in the game! :gladbron:

Real disappointing :stopitslime:

I'd rather find out about this this way then get excited & find out it's some bullshyt so don't come at me with the spoiler shyt :yeshrug:

***snorts 39seconds***

I was hunting elk with Trevor and I got a kill, and all of sudden a mountain lion and deer started running towards me, even though Trevor is white in game, my nikka instincts told me something aint right and I started running, I notice the red dot was right up on me, I look back its Big foot, and Trevor ended up falling and knocking a woman off a dirt bike, and I gaffled and high tailed it out of there, now I see its a peckerwood in a mask, Im dumping on site now.

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
:patrice:

Drake posted his custom GTA whip on IG.

License plates say "Started".

Wish there was a way to look up plates and find their locations.

Rockstar probably built all types of shyt for him.

:youngsabo:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
The NPCs in this game can be bold. I helped a woman get her purse back. I decided to check out the ATM she was standing near and when I got out of that I saw some other lady trying to jack my car :childplease:

She didn't get a chance to pull out though cause I got my shotty out and blew her top away.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
Drake probably being a simp to the prostitutes and strippers as we speak

i switched to Trevor one time last night and he was on a scooter following another guy on a scooter screaming "scooter brothers!!!" :russ:
last time I switched to him homie was literally throwing one of "The Lost" bikers off of a bridge onto a freeway below us
:whoo:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Hey guys. I'm not a real big gamer, but I plan to cop this game this weekend for the 360. What's this USB thing that people are talking about? Could someone explain?

Not really trying to get all extra technical and shyt to play the game.

Ultimate Warrior

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice:

Drake posted his custom GTA whip on IG.

License plates say "Started".

Wish there was a way to look up plates and find their locations.

Rockstar probably built all types of shyt for him.

:youngsabo:

***snorts 98seconds***

If you have the ifruit app, you could create your own plate, Snuggles prolly had his game early created the plate and ordered it thru the app before the actual surge of players .

Ultimate Warrior

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey guys. I'm not a real big gamer, but I plan to cop this game this weekend for the 360. What's this USB thing that people are talking about? Could someone explain?

Format a USB flash drive
Before you format a USB flash drive as an Xbox storage device, make sure you have the latest console software update.
You can format up to 32 GB of the storage space on the USB flash drive to use as Xbox storage.
Note If you receive the message "Can’t configure," the USB flash drive does not meet the USB minimum requirements.
Format a USB flash drive
  1. Plug a USB flash drive into a USB port on the front of your console.
  2. Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and then select System Settings.
  3. Select Storage or Memory.
  4. Select USB Storage Device.
1d5f6522-9b60-43ce-957f-0b42b32a19e3.JPG

1. Choose either Configure Now or Customize to format the USB flash drive for Xbox content.
Note If the USB flash drive doesn’t have at least 1 GB of space available, the options on this screen are not available. In this case, use a different USB flash drive.
8ef9ad13-73fc-474d-9bf0-9d70fddefdc8.JPG

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/accessories/usb-flash-drive

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

To Keep It Simple, You Have To Install The Game On Your Console

Some People Dont Have Enough Space

So They Used USBs

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
Ahhhh, but why do you have to install it though? :lupe:

you have to install the first disc. like halo 4 had you install one of the discs.

the play disc you dont HAVE to install but they said if you do, use a flash drive. the 360 has a hard time reading both discs from the hard drive. so it would make pop ups worse, textures load slower and what not