The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Only thing I don't like is a lot of these missions you don't get paid right away... A lot, if at all... shyt is annoying as fukk...

I am about 60% done... Will definitely start another game once I beat it and save it in a different slot and save my money this time...

yeah im trying to hustle with franklin but this nikka never gets fukking paid.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
The new game feeling hasn't worn off :why:

I don't even want to go to sleep, I want to play :damn:

Why do I still feel like this, it's been a couple of days already :damn:

This game is the GOAT :wow:
I feel you, breh. I got like 6 or 7 missions left in the story, leaving all the side goodies for that fukkery overdose :bryan:

The ability to replay missions gonna keep nikkas busy when they get that quick 100% before online goes live :whew:

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Hes at dave quartz. Hes in the bottom of it next to two SUV. Its the second part not the first. Continue up that ramp when you first enter and you will see the pit with him hanging around. If you need help with the second bounty let me know. Also, D/l the manual from the rockstar website. Its got satellite terrains and atlas to help with those fuzy ass pics that lady sends you.

I was about the go hunting when I stumble upon a random event right by the hunting marker. It was a drug deal gone wrong. Dead bodies and dogs everywhere. One dying dude told me about the briefcase was snatched up. Down the hill was two more dying dudes and a briefcase. Some other white dude was telling me not to take it. I kill him and collect 25k. So I go to the hunting trailer to change and two dudes on dirt bikes come racing towards me. No bullshyt but Trevor opened the door to go hunt and one of the guys go smack right into it. I dont even think that was programmed to happen it was just the regular animation for the hunting part. shyt is absolute hilarious

Breh go watch "No Country For Old Man" you'll appreciate that shyt even more

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I feel you, breh. I got like 6 or 7 missions left in the story, leaving all the side goodies for that fukkery overdose :bryan:

The ability to replay missions gonna keep nikkas busy when they get that quick 100% before online goes live :whew:
If you replay the heists do you get the cash again? :mjpls:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Bigfoot is real in the game! :gladbron:

Real disappointing :stopitslime:

I'd rather find out about this this way then get excited & find out it's some bullshyt so don't come at me with the spoiler shyt :yeshrug:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Notes

-I beat that ProLaps (:heh:) chick in a race. :win:

-Ran into some Ballas chilling on a block. Said what's up and one of them pulled out the piece. :whoa: Backed up and went to holla at a chick across the street. The nikkas I just backed away from were like, "Look at this nikka. :dahell: Next thing I know I'm dodging bullets, the whole hood is out there. Somehow I make it out alive. :wow:

-I make sure to kill people that run me over. Someone ran me over and sat on top of me. When I was able to get up I pulled him out of the car, chased him down and gave him a one hit kill. fakkit :pacspit:

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
i'm sure it's been said already in this thread but its worth repeating

when you finally meet Trevor Philips properly in this game and get to play as him :ohlawd:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I copped the new crib w/ Franklin. I felt the need to stunt, stole a Corvette, and put turbo and brakes on that bytch. My nikka Franklin deserved it. :to:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Today might be the day I get a console brehs. It's one of those old xboxs that gets red ring of death. :banderas:

BreatheEasy

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Props breh. Got it the first time I went. Went right to the shop and hooked it up. Metallic Wine Red = :takedat:
I got it in that colour now too good choice :whew:

Bugatti-Birdman.jpg