The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Only thing I don't like is a lot of these missions you don't get paid right away... A lot, if at all... shyt is annoying as fukk...

I am about 60% done... Will definitely start another game once I beat it and save it in a different slot and save my money this time...

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
answer him

Hes at dave quartz. Hes in the bottom of it next to two SUV. Its the second part not the first. Continue up that ramp when you first enter and you will see the pit with him hanging around. If you need help with the second bounty let me know. Also, D/l the manual from the rockstar website. Its got satellite terrains and atlas to help with those fuzy ass pics that lady sends you.
Going hunting is fun as hell brehs

I was about the go hunting when I stumble upon a random event right by the hunting marker. It was a drug deal gone wrong. Dead bodies and dogs everywhere. One dying dude told me about the briefcase was snatched up. Down the hill was two more dying dudes and a briefcase. Some other white dude was telling me not to take it. I kill him and collect 25k. So I go to the hunting trailer to change and two dudes on dirt bikes come racing towards me. No bullshyt but Trevor opened the door to go hunt and one of the guys go smack right into it. I dont even think that was programmed to happen it was just the regular animation for the hunting part. shyt is absolute hilarious

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I also ran into two homo hillbillies fukking the shyt out of each other in a trailer on top of a mountain. I walk up to them unarmed. They stop and race out the trailer blasting with shotguns, killing me dead :dead:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

mystery-team-dvd-crop.jpeg

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont know if yall had this occur

but you driving the drunk couple to hotel and they start fukking in back seat Trevor asks to suck the guy balls

he said "how about i suck the kidney stones right outta your balls big guy?"

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Dont hold onto them stocks to long. I waited 1 fukking mission to trade and lost 275k profit on them fukkin cigarettes.
Yup, basically everytime I wake up from save... Or the day after a mission, I trade... Some stocks keep steady and are pretty safe one to keep your money in though...