The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

craigsagersuit

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Sandalous

Franklin on his :youngsabo:swag

#BlackExcellence

:wow:

SHAQAVELLI

We Are Penn State
Daps
Reppin
PA
One of the few (slight) criticisms I have seen is that the missions aren't all that great.

The missions aren't "great" in the sense of damn near everything else in this game, but they're as good as any GTA I've seen.

What I like the most, in terms of story, is how flawlessly they've connected Trevor/Franklin/Michael and have made their missions coincide so well.

Foxy

Wow
Daps
I was okay at flying in this one mission but I kept crashing the damn plane trying to land

Ultimate Warrior

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of the few (slight) criticisms I have seen is that the missions aren't all that great.

The missions aren't "great" in the sense of damn near everything else in this game, but they're as good as any GTA I've seen.

What I like the most, in terms of story, is how flawlessly they've connected Trevor/Franklin/Michael and have made their missions coincide so well.
***snorts 30seconds***

The missions/ story is rockstar way of training you before it hits online, they just made up a story along the way. When hunting season starts, in a couple of weeks, watch what happens.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i like how you gotta actually explore the places before they're fullly shown on map

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Which strippers give it up? I tried getting at Cheetah with Trevor. She doesn't sleep around. Tried Peach with Franklin. Same shyt. Which bytch is Infernus?

Nikki is going. She the short hair ones with purple thigh boots. She wont let me fukk again though. I called and the bytch told me that she went to the doctor and she couldn't have any more dikk :russ: I also noticed they have bytches working in shifts like real life. I tried to have Trevor fukked the tranny one because his sick ass would be into that but she said she had a boyfriend :dead: I beat her skull in with a club

Last edited: