The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

AVO

All My Friends Are Dead
Daps
Reppin
The 6(02)
I'm fukking finding Trevor's missions super hard. I'm at the one where you have to plant those bombs on the trailers without getting spotted. Even when you creep around the red dots you still get spotted. :why:
I failed that so many times I stopped sneaking and just let that thang go off :youngsabo:

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Friends list:

42937509fa83ef6b0aa1d7be97861a0c.jpg

:wow: :lolbron: :blessed:

How is this not the GOAT!!!?!?!??!

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Man I just got sit back and :salute: Rockstar north. They revolutionized the game with this. I was getting ready to go on a rant about the driving and the cops but when I realized the strategies you have to employ to get around it :banderas: I'm glad that races are only for Franklin because his special ability comes in like gangbusters while turning corners. I wouldn't be able to do that shyt with Michael(and I haven't got to Trevor so IDK) I was getting pissed with the cops because they were fukking ridiculous with their aggression and pursuit on 1-2 stars but you really have to be tactical while evading them. No more just driving down a highway super fast until you are out of the radar. You literally have to take backalleys, guage the direction of their cars, hide in bushes, etc. Another good way is to use Franklin's slo mo ability to squeeze through cars on the opposite lanes while escaping cops. They almost always crash. Also, gangs will blast on cops if you drive through the neighborhood. I stole a truck with Michael for the heist mission and it was near franklins hood. I had a star and drove down a block of family nikkas and literally everyone on the block strapped up, ran to the main road, and blasted on the police who was chasing after me. Just :banderas: huuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I completed 1 mission and right now this game is doing nothing for me, the dialogue is just corny then you have "Lamar..." Really Rockstar, every negative stereotype of a young black male this character is carrying.

Don't understand the hype this generates, its the same old formula, it's nothing new.

You better quit now sensitive fakkit. Because it get worse. Crackheads, fat precious bytches, etc are coming up

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I was on my way to get some clothes. Some mexican bytch screamin that she needs help cuz her neighbor boyfriend baeting her.

I follow to help, 3 vago ass nikkas come out the bushes with the shotgun like "give us the money ese :birdman:

I tried to play that shyt out like Caines cousin Harold and pull my strap out before they got to shootin, but one of them nikkas trigger finger was too damn itchy, clapped me right there in the backyard :damn:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was on my way to get some clothes. Some mexican bytch screamin that she needs help cuz her neighbor boyfriend baeting her.

I follow to help, 3 vago ass nikkas come out the bushes with the shotgun like "give us the money ese :birdman:

I tried to play that shyt out like Caines cousin Harold and pull my strap out before they got to shootin, but one of them nikkas trigger finger was too damn itchy, clapped me right there in the backyard :damn:
:wow:
Crazy how they just have all this extra shyt going in game outside of missions.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

Some crackheads tried to get me while I was taking my car to the custom shop. She was hiding behind a garbage can asking for help. Being a vet of RDR(where some bytch was always setting you up by asking for help but really leading your to robbers) I already knew the deal. I'm like sure :rudy: as I follow behind her with my SMG out. Sure enough as I follow her up the stairs her crackhead boyfriend come racing around the corner trying to get me. I didn't even see if he was armed because they saw my shyt out and just booked asap. Still clap the fiend though. I swear they took that scenario straight from that breaking bad episode where those two fiends robbed skinny pete

yo moms

drunk
Daps
i walked by these two nikkas standing on the corner. one of emm was smoking a joint the other drinking a 40. pressed right on the d-pad and franklin said "where you from" or some shyt like that. i thought id be a tough guy...

KOd the on smoking a joint with one punch but his friend pulled out a knife and killed me with one stab :banderas:

he earned my respect :whoa:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man I just got sit back and :salute: Rockstar north. They revolutionized the game with this. I was getting ready to go on a rant about the driving and the cops but when I realized the strategies you have to employ to get around it :banderas: I'm glad that races are only for Franklin because his special ability comes in like gangbusters while turning corners. I wouldn't be able to do that shyt with Michael(and I haven't got to Trevor so IDK) I was getting pissed with the cops because they were fukking ridiculous with their aggression and pursuit on 1-2 stars but you really have to be tactical while evading them. No more just driving down a highway super fast until you are out of the radar. You literally have to take backalleys, guage the direction of their cars, hide in bushes, etc. Another good way is to use Franklin's slo mo ability to squeeze through cars on the opposite lanes while escaping cops. They almost always crash. Also, gangs will blast on cops if you drive through the neighborhood. I stole a truck with Michael for the heist mission and it was near franklins hood. I had a star and drove down a block of family nikkas and literally everyone on the block strapped up, ran to the main road, and blasted on the police who was chasing after me. Just :banderas: huuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
I honestly see nothing wrong with the driving. This shyt is way better than IV's driving because IV was too damn annoying. I bet if they had IV's driving in here with the way police are in V you'd have a lot of pissed off gamers. Plus Michaels handling is worse so cars don't move as swiftly as Franklin's.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Some crackheads tried to get me while I was taking my car to the custom shop. She was hiding behind a garbage can asking for help. Being a vet of RDR(where some bytch was always setting you up by asking for help but really leading your to robbers) I already knew the deal. I'm like sure :rudy: as I follow behind her with my SMG out. Sure enough as I follow her up the stairs her crackhead boyfriend come racing around the corner trying to get me. I didn't even see if he was armed because they saw my shyt out and just booked asap. Still clap the fiend though. I swear they took that scenario straight from that breaking bad episode where those two fiends robbed skinny pete
:wow:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
They need to add some DLC and let franklin rob some Ballers trap houses in the grove :mjpls: :shaq: :lolbron: