The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Bruh... I'm over here playing with Trevor and I gotta do some mission where I have to retrieve a helicopter. On my way there, I hear some broad yellin help me. I pick her up, she says shes trying to get away from her husband so she gives me an address in Vinewood to go to.

The game on the other hand told me that Trevor is able to take the random pick ups to a cult deep in the middle of the woods....

Me:
full

Her:
full

Me:
full

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Two stippers :wow: How this game got only a M rating is crazy. How yall nikkas doing on the stock market? I made over 100k with Franklin investing in some pet food company.With Michael, I'm trying to get that homo hair dresser stock up by going there and fukking up other shops but the shares are still flat

How does the stock market work breh?

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Quick question breh.. is this game co-op? Like can I have a pal come over and we do missions together? Or do you have to wait to gta online is released to do anything multiplayer?

I've been wondering this as Ive been playing.

BTW-Just got that crazy cac Trevor to Los Santos. It's about to go down. :merchant:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I'm fukking finding Trevor's missions super hard. I'm at the one where you have to plant those bombs on the trailers without getting spotted. Even when you creep around the red dots you still get spotted. :why:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Quick question breh.. is this game co-op? Like can I have a pal come over and we do missions together? Or do you have to wait to gta online is released to do anything multiplayer?

I've been wondering this as Ive been playing.

BTW-Just got that crazy cac Trevor to Los Santos. It's about to go down. :merchant:

Nah u gotta wait till gta online and its not going to have the story from the single player

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Dat mission where you have to act like police to steal those 2 super cars....:wow: best driving i have ever experienced in a video game, driving the freeways in this game is so satisfying