The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I honestly see nothing wrong with the driving. This shyt is way better than IV's driving because IV was too damn annoying. I bet if they had IV's driving in here with the way police are in V you'd have a lot of pissed off gamers. Plus Michaels handling is worse so cars don't move as swiftly as Franklin's.

Yea the only thing thats piss me off is the turning sometimes but I have mastered how to gauge corners, when to apply brakes. I don't care about damage and that other shyt nikkas is bytching about. I see what you are saying about IV mechanics because the accelartion of cars wasn't that fast and the cops is on your bumper at 2 stars in this one. Dudes would be ran off the road if that was implemented

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
I completed 1 mission and right now this game is doing nothing for me, the dialogue is just corny then you have "Lamar..." Really Rockstar, every negative stereotype of a young black male this character is carrying.

Don't understand the hype this generates, its the same old formula, it's nothing new.
why'd you buy it then fakkit?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea the only thing thats piss me off is the turning sometimes but I have mastered how to gauge corners, when to apply brakes. I don't care about damage and that other shyt nikkas is bytching about. I see what you are saying about IV mechanics because the accelartion of cars wasn't that fast and the cops is on your bumper at 2 stars in this one. Dudes would be ran off the road if that was implemented
Damage in this is the same as IV's except it takes much more to actually get the car really totaled and on top of that there are much more details to the damage. You can see scratches, dents and the hood and shyt can rip off the car.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Got to around the second heist planning stage focused around Trev, and felt wanned out, a lil bit bored with his missions, keeping it a buck. Game is still GOAT level :ohlawd: . My game file says im at 31% completion. ButYou kno how Rockstar do. You'd be only at like 60% when you beat the whole story mode. Please tell me I am not close to the end already :sadcam:

Please tell me that there many more hours of bliss left :sadcam:

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
Got to around the second heist planning stage focused around Trev, and felt wanned out, a lil bit bored with his missions, keeping it a buck. Game is still GOAT level :ohlawd: . My game file says im at 31% completion. ButYou kno how Rockstar do. You'd be only at like 60% when you beat the whole story mode. Please tell me I am not close to the end already :sadcam:

Please tell me that there many more hours of bliss left :sadcam:

go to stats then 100% checklist. it will tell you how many missions you have.

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
I can't beat the Lester mission to steal the truck :damn:
Which one, the one for the first Jewelry Heist? That's the only one I've come across so far for Lester (I'm only just past Trevor's initial mission)..
The Bug van? If so, go around back. There's a guy back there just chilling taking inventory of the van. Sneak up and hit him to knock him out, then just take the van out the way you came. Easy shyt.

Yall tryna pass this shyt as quick as yall can?
I NEVER play my games like that (ESPECIALLY something like GTA). I don't understand how ppl will rush to beat a game, then complain about the length of said game. I turned the first Riddikk game into like 16 or 17 hours, and that was supposed to be a 6 hour game.