The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
Apparently the Epsilon Program missions are a long subplot. Fill the form on their website as Michael.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Damn this game is in depth. I only at Michael Second mission and I been Bsing around the city like no tomorrow. RockStar may be the greatest game developer in history.

How the hell do I get the Rockstar Club to work on the PS3?

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Which one, the one for the first Jewelry Heist? That's the only one I've come across so far for Lester (I'm only just past Trevor's initial mission)..
The Bug van? If so, go around back. There's a guy back there just chilling taking inventory of the van. Sneak up and hit him to knock him out, then just take the van out the way you came. Easy shyt.

I NEVER play my games like that (ESPECIALLY something like GTA). I don't understand how ppl will rush to beat a game, then complain about the length of said game. I turned the first Riddikk game into like 16 or 17 hours, and that was supposed to be a 6 hour game.
I finally beat it breh. Does Trevor come after the jewelry heist mission?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Got to around the second heist planning stage focused around Trev, and felt wanned out, a lil bit bored with his missions, keeping it a buck. Game is still GOAT level :ohlawd: . My game file says im at 31% completion. ButYou kno how Rockstar do. You'd be only at like 60% when you beat the whole story mode. Please tell me I am not close to the end already :sadcam:

Please tell me that there many more hours of bliss left :sadcam:

Its suppose to be six heist. I think they were about 10-11 missions before the first one. Plus side missions(which are great btw) Trust me breh you will eat long off this game. I'm two days in and I haven't even seen trevor yet. Been lost playing tennis, golf, triathlons, strip clubs, etc

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Riding around in the white 'Charger' in a white tank top, an Ice Cube style beard with big ass Rottweiler(Chop) in the front seat and making random stops around the hood. :jawalrus:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Wordd, I gotta start exploring.

Speaking of such. Is there any GYMs in this game? How is my nikka Franklin supose to get his strength up and get his swole on, like Triple OG Carl Johnson :wow: