The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dat mission where you have to act like police to steal those 2 super cars....:wow: best driving i have ever experienced in a video game, driving the freeways in this game is so satisfying

played that mission an hour ago, surprised i beat it w/o crashing or denting the cars

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I completed 1 mission and right now this game is doing nothing for me, the dialogue is just corny then you have "Lamar..." Really Rockstar, every negative stereotype of a young black male this character is carrying.

Don't understand the hype this generates, its the same old formula, it's nothing new.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
How does the stock market work breh?

The LCN is the in game one and the bawsaq is the online/social club one. I'm kinda confused on the difference between the two or why they are separate. When I buy stock, I usually cop the cheapest shares(esp now since I don't have any money and haven't reached the first heist) that has an upswing in buys. If you invest with ingame stores such as tattoo parlors, barbershops, you can increase the value of the stock by going to the place/taking out the rivals. Also, pay attention to the news in the game. For example, there was a company just moving into town with a lot of hype and their shares were low so I bought some. Hopefully my investment is good in the long run because the value is slightly dropping

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
I completed 1 mission and right now this game is doing nothing for me, the dialogue is just corny then you have "Lamar..." Really Rockstar, every negative stereotype of a young black male this character is carrying.

Don't understand the hype this generates, its the same old formula, it's nothing new.
nikka go sit yo ass down somewhere with that.... ol I just popped in the game and dont like it ass nikka..lol @stereotype.... clown

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My brother been playing this shyt and he past me already he flying a plane using Trevor. I walk in the room and see the scale and grandeur mountains of the area he flying in and was fukking impressed. It's like a whole nother game. I can't imagine what Rockstar is going to do with the next GTA game, like how the hell do you improve on this besides graphics and performance?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

its the same old formula, it's nothing new.
its the same old formula.

I completed 1 mission

:stopitslime:

The whole game is satire and a parody of damn near everything in modern day america. Do you have problems with the portrayal of black folks in The Boondocks? It's over exaggerated because it's not meant to be serious. It's not like Lamar is the ONLY black dude in the game.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I'm fukking finding Trevor's missions super hard. I'm at the one where you have to plant those bombs on the trailers without getting spotted. Even when you creep around the red dots you still get spotted. :why:

Trevors early missions are like the one's in Max Payne 3, you have to be patient, dont try to :cape: