The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
the game hasnt been shipped if it was it would be at stores on sale by now. if anything the game art and cases have been made and the discs are ready to be put into the cases THEN shipped to stores. if anything only the big factories have them now

ill get a link brb my friends cousin was telling me and he stays up playing games and has insider info
The game has gone Gold already.

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
How bout both of y'all come join the Family, I'm west Indian too :shaq:
@D'Monyx

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/iii_la_familia_iii
i didn't link up yet but lemme get my decision ready :troll: one of yall bout to get a hitta
iLDrH.gif

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
The game has gone Gold already.
yes i know but that doesnt stop it from being pushed back. they are simply not ready and you will see. all those preorders will still be ok for the next release date.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Playing GTA IV EFLC right now. Damn I hope they fix the controls because it just feels sluggish moving this man around. It feels like I'm controlling a grizzly bear sometimes.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
:what: The game is processed and shipped fakkit. Do you not see all the pics of the game stacked up in wharehouses? What you think they will all get recalled? 0.5/5 trolling
those are just the cases the discs have not been printed yet and inserted. obviously the game art and cover is set and stone and been done the game on disc which takes no time at all to insert in the cases when its finished is still being produced