The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Wow, apparently Rockstar got real gang members to do the voice overs and even had them add their own dialogue. They even got a dude that got out of prison a day before to do some. That's my Rockstar. :wow:
:leostare: when nikkas say "apparently.." Followed by some shyt with no link I'm inclined to believe they're bullshyttin.

Sup with a link breh :leostare:

Red

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the game hasnt been shipped if it was it would be at stores on sale by now. if anything the game art and cases have been made and the discs are ready to be put into the cases THEN shipped to stores. if anything only the big factories have them now

ill get a link brb my friends cousin was telling me and he stays up playing games and has insider info

The game has gone Gold already.

yes i know but that doesnt stop it from being pushed back. they are simply not ready and you will see. all those preorders will still be ok for the next release date.

gold means 500k sold or preordered

those are just the cases the discs have not been printed yet and inserted. obviously the game art and cover is set and stone and been done the game on disc which takes no time at all to insert in the cases when its finished is still being produced

M617 be honest, breh-- no one here will judge you-- tell us, how many times did your momma drop you on your head as a baby? Was it a regular thing where she tried her best but just coudln't juggle you and the crack pipe, or was it a one time deal that just fukked your shyt up and left your common sense as a stain in the carpet?

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Rampages officially back. They gonna talk about the soundtrack in a min.

Edit: nothing new:childplease:

Last edited:

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
1174679_577647445616658_1098880535_n.jpg

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
actual_1377698069.jpg

Slow news day :manny:

Rockstar and West Coast Customs Present the 2013 GTAV Bravado Banshee

Ever since its debut as the getaway car in the opening moments of Grand Theft Auto III, the Bravado Banshee has been a symbol of the ultimate American sports car. With its aggressive, oversized styling and powerful engine, it became a mainstay as one of the most sought after high-performance rides from coast to coast - from Liberty City all the way to Los Santos...

Significant work went into creating this real world version of the 2013 model featured in Grand Theft Auto V. Utilizing state-of-the-art fabrication technologies, molds for the exterior were cut and machined piece-by-piece for the high performance base vehicle. With these molds each panel was laid out by hand to create an entirely new exterior resulting in a screen accurate reproduction of the Banshee.
actual_1377712870.jpg

Referencing the model and textures of the in-game car, the interior was handcrafted and stitched to capture the look and feel of its detailed cockpit, with seats upholstered and embroidered with the Banshee name and insignia. The dashboard, door panels and center console were reconfigured and finished with carbon inlays. And finally, a multi-speaker premium sound system was installed before giving it the iconic metallic blue exterior complete with ice white racing stripe.

The result is a one-of-kind supercar worthy of representing the Banshee's heritage and a tribute to some of the deep customization options you'll find in the Los Santos Customs shops of GTA V, where you can equip and style your vehicles with a wide range of visual and performance-based enhancements.

This month, GameStop is offering the chance to win this one-of-a-kind vehicle as part of the PowerUp Rewards™ Epic Rewards Giveaway™.