The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
:whoa:

I know the drug dealers round here. I live in a small town. They will know damn well who that little nikka with the hands is.

:whoa:

I have a boxing fight in 9 days. I'm definitely not a cripple.

unless you an illegal alien, how the hell can u not get a job? Im a freaking ex-felon and i work at a hospital as an RN...

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
:rudy:

they showed actual game play footage for online. What makes you think playing offline is gonna change the graphics

they add filters and use a diferent game speed. its totally different every time a grab a game its like half of what i thought it would be

and just think. we are not young kids anymore we will get bored fast of having to travel around places. i doubt any of us get lost in the game like you would in San Andreas

yo moms

drunk
Daps
unless you an illegal alien, how the hell can u not get a job? Im a freaking ex-felon and i work at a hospital as an RN...

I dunno. The only jobs I get is some odd manual labor jobs from my boxing coach and his connections. In terms if actually getting a real job with a salary. It's impossible.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
they add filters and use a diferent game speed. its totally different every time a grab a game its like half of what i thought it would be

and just think. we are not young kids anymore we will get bored fast of having to travel around places. i doubt any of us get lost in the game like you would in San Andreas

Yes if its a RENDER copy. But its not a rendered copy,it was actual gameplay footage. Big difference.

I never fully explored SA as a young adult and im 100% sure i wont do the same with GTA V. Especially since its like 3 worlds combined into one :wow:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
im sayin tho.................peep game, i see u linked up with the homie brooklyn, but on some enforcer shyt us zoe nikkaz gotta lay the goon game down. all my zoes/west indians and other nikkaz that wanna form up, shoot me ur gamertag so i can put u down with the mobb. its koupe tet boule kay all day everyday. we fux with the coli crews 2 tho.............. http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/t0nt0n_macoute
i didn't link up yet but lemme get my decision ready :troll: one of yall bout to get a hitta
iLDrH.gif

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
ive heard they might push it back to black friday weekend in November that the game is almost ready but not finished

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
:childplease: they don't want that backlash

& the game has been shipped already.
the game hasnt been shipped if it was it would be at stores on sale by now. if anything the game art and cases have been made and the discs are ready to be put into the cases THEN shipped to stores. if anything only the big factories have them now
you can't type something like that without posting a link.

ill get a link brb my friends cousin was telling me and he stays up playing games and has insider info