The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Wait, is there not gonna be enough copies at Gamestop or something? Even if you've already pre-ordered???

Fortunately for me I guess I live in a smaller town with a Gamestop and another about 10 miles away along with 2 Walmarts next to both of them.
You probably good breh...

I'm just being extra cautious I guess cause I don't want to be assed out even though I won't be playing it till the weekend...I'm in the burbs so I should be good to but I'm not trying to wait with kids and I heard this shyt may turn into a jordan release...Anything that has hype around it these days you got lames camping outside of stores and buying multiple copies to flip...

If SONY is still allowing the pre-load I'll just do that, seems like the safest bet since I'll only have to download like 50 mb's on release day...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
you must be out of your fukking mind.
Sleeping Dogs was a great game but gun play took a back seat to the fighting mechanics...
like waaaaayyyy back and the time you spent shooting in Sleeping dogs was very minimal.

MP3 was all shooting all the time and it did it very well.

there was nothing wrong with the shooting mechanics in sleeping dogs, the cover system is better than in Max Payne
just because Max Payne is a shooter and Sleeping Dogs is not does not change that fact I played both games
moving from cover to cover felt clunky, and to be real all Rockstar games seem to have bad controls with great presentation
even with that auto aim sleeping dogs felt better especially with head shots
there's plenty people who played the game and had the same complaints, especially from a game where its all shooting
the controls were pretty lackluster. Vaulting and stuff like that was terrible in that game

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
there was nothing wrong with the shooting mechanics in sleeping dogs, the cover system is better than in Max Payne
just because Max Payne is a shooter and Sleeping Dogs is not does not change that fact I played both games
moving from cover to cover felt clunky, and to be real all Rockstar games seem to have bad controls with great presentation
even with that auto aim sleeping dogs felt better especially with head shots
there's plenty people who played the game and had the same complaints, especially from a game where its all shooting
the controls were pretty lackluster. Vaulting and stuff like that was terrible in that game

to each their own.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
i dont get how you guys get so hype up of these trailors and pics. you know the will look completly different and play much differenet in real life

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Would be 1000x better with a rap song :beli:
The last trailer is the only and whackest of them all. :mindblown:
Still got me :takedat:

Yall nikkas need rap with everything. Enjoy some other shyt for once.

Breh 1: yo, did you go to Uncle Jerry's funeral?

Breh 2: yeah, it was real nice. all the flowers and shyt...

Breh 1: yo, but check it...imagine if they was hooked some speakers up to his casket bumping some rap music!!! :gladbron:

Breh 2: :banderas:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
i dont get how you guys get so hype up of these trailors and pics. you know the will look completly different and play much differenet in real life
:rudy:

they showed actual game play footage for online. What makes you think playing offline is gonna change the graphics

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Breh you asked the Coli on how to get money, and they gave you like 10,000 suggestions. It's on you, you need to stop being lazy and get to it.

Lets just say I will never ever get a job in my life. No matter how many times I apply. :patrice:

And leave it at that.

yo moms

drunk
Daps