The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
those are just the cases the discs have not been printed yet and inserted. obviously the game art and cover is set and stone and been done the game on disc which takes no time at all to insert in the cases when its finished is still being produced
Yea thats how it works :russ:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
gold means 500k sold or preordered

Nah, for games when they go "gold" it means the game is done and ready. I don't think I've remembered a game getting a gold announcement and then gets delayed.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
They're not shipping games this early lol they're shipping the promo pieces like big ass posters and shyt. If it was shipped someone would've got it by now, it'll leak the end of this week or next week

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
They're not shipping games this early lol they're shipping the promo pieces like big ass posters and shyt. If it was shipped someone would've got it by now, it'll leak the end of this week or next week

Promo material has been out for months. I'm pretty sure the games are shipped to the major chain retailer wharehouses like Amazon, Gamestop, best buy under heavy guard. When they start getting sent to stores in the next week it will probably leak

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Promo material has been out for months. I'm pretty sure the games are shipped to the major chain retailer wharehouses like Amazon, Gamestop, best buy under heavy guard. When they start getting sent to stores in the next week it will probably leak

This. That shyt gonna fall off somebody truck :scheme: