The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Saint of Commerce

Debts is paid in the Death Parade
Daps
Reppin
NY Universal
i wanted to start my own Haitian Cartel (ross voice) but i cant find no Haitian nikkas :damn: so yeah i do

im sayin tho.................peep game, i see u linked up with the homie brooklyn, but on some enforcer shyt us zoe nikkaz gotta lay the goon game down. all my zoes/west indians and other nikkaz that wanna form up, shoot me ur gamertag so i can put u down with the mobb. its koupe tet boule kay all day everyday. we fux with the coli crews 2 tho.............. http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/t0nt0n_macoute

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Man why haven't this leaked yet? Halo 4 leaked a month in advanced...damn pirates step ur game up

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Anyone doing the PSN pre-load?

I'm not trying to wait outside a gamestop with 12 year olds who been camping out all day...

Wait, is there not gonna be enough copies at Gamestop or something? Even if you've already pre-ordered???

Fortunately for me I guess I live in a smaller town with a Gamestop and another about 10 miles away along with 2 Walmarts next to both of them.

Oztradamus

Hold G's, Guns, and Grams...
Daps
Reppin
Chi-City
I stopped by my nearest gamestop yesterday. They still had Collectors Edition. Copped it. :jawalrus:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
blah, every time i see my rss feed update, a small part of me its the leak for this game. Its usually a b.s. laker nation article.

I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up. shyt probably wont leak till next weak.

-DMP-