The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Fellatio

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't they say there were gonna build the game as it goes. We may see more towns/cities afterall

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I only ran through Max Payne cause it was a rent but I remember being annoyed with the aiming. I put Sleeping Dogs and Last of Us gun control over it too...
If GTAV does have MP gun control I'm gonna be ass in the game.

i could not agree less with your assessment of MP3's gun control and mechanics.
that shyt was damn near perfect in my opinion.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
they gonna add on to the world over time?

damn, Rockstar is trying to end peoples social, professional and romantic lives in one fell swoop.

They said that for the online since it's going to be MMO-like. Not sure if they're doing the same for the campaign though.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
They said that for the online since it's going to be MMO-like. Not sure if they're doing the same for the campaign though.

i got my ass tore up when i went online with MP3.
the indoor/smaller maps made it difficult with real people as opponents, but if it is in a wide open world like GTA it would be amazing to have that style of shooting.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
i got my ass tore up when i went online with MP3.
the indoor/smaller maps made it difficult with real people as opponents, but if it is in a wide open world like GTA it would be amazing to have that style of shooting.

Maybe I need to play the game again, I just remember I was :beli: at the aiming and what bothered me the most though was the flashy segments dem shyts gave me headaches.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
:what:

you know how to use a screw driver? you know how to plug components in? if yes,u can build PC. You nikkas really do limit yourselves. Thats sad

I just want a modded xbox where i can download games and play them for free. :beli:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I just want a modded xbox where i can download games and play them for free. :beli:
I explained to u what u need. If u feel like u can't do it then check ur local craigslist. I'd tell u to ship ur dvd drive to me and all u have to do is pay for shipping but u probably dunno how to open ur xbox

yo moms

drunk
Daps
I explained to u what u need. If u feel like u can't do it then check ur local craigslist. I'd tell u to ship ur dvd drive to me and all u have to do is pay for shipping but u probably dunno how to open ur xbox

i recently sold my xbox and have no console because i needed some quick money to get drunk. is there a place where you can buy modded xbxos?

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Oh and when ur looking for service on Craig's list, don't search for moded Xbox service other wise you'll get people who paint ur Xbox casing. Look for Xbox 360 flashing service

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
i recently sold my xbox and have no console because i needed some quick money to get drunk. is there a place where you can buy modded xbxos?
EBay. Only bad thing is though is that most are banned and/or have old firmware on it which means it needs to be reflashed. If u do find one with the latest firmware, be prepared to spend $120+