The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Oztradamus

Hold G's, Guns, and Grams...
Daps
Reppin
Chi-City
All the Mexican brehs, hit me up.. I'm looking to start a Mexican Cartel for the Xbox360.. the Coli Cartel, I'll maybe have a brotha join the team, Aceito style ala Paid In Full.

:mjpls:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Breh, if your computer has SATA connections on the motherboard then ll u have to do is spend $18 to buy CK connectivity kit and flash your xbox youself. Its fukking easy. Then u gotta buy an iHas Burner version B, flash firmware to it and burn using verbatim DL discs. shyt is easy as fukk. I do this shyt locally on craigs list along with fixing red ring xbox's
it doesn't sound easy at all

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
it doesn't sound easy at all
:rudy:

Unless u can't follow directions then yes it might be hard. All u do is hook ur dvd drive up to ur computer, open the flash program which is called jungle flasher, then follow the directions for whatever type of DVD drive brand u have. Look on YouTube,its easier then building a PC...

yo moms

drunk
Daps
:rudy:

Unless u can't follow directions then yes it might be hard. All u do is hook ur dvd drive up to ur computer, open the flash program which is called jungle flasher, then follow the directions for whatever type of DVD drive brand u have. Look on YouTube,its easier then building a PC...

You say that like its easy to build a pc. :beli:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
You say that like its easy to build a pc. :beli:

I'm not really tech savvy either :pachaha: but what's so hard about about putting some components together?

Building PCs take time it doesn't take massive brainpower to figure it out. If 12 year old kids can do it than so can you.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
did I stutter, I brought that max payne for 5 bucks on Ps plus, and I see why they had that deal, the game is kinda garbage foreal
Sleeping Dogs has better gun controls than this game
so does Last of Us

you must be out of your fukking mind.
Sleeping Dogs was a great game but gun play took a back seat to the fighting mechanics...
like waaaaayyyy back and the time you spent shooting in Sleeping dogs was very minimal.

MP3 was all shooting all the time and it did it very well.