The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo who the fukk actually uses cover besides to safely pop a pill in MP3? And saying the gunplay is trash :dahell:

And that Sleeping Dogs of all games has better shooting mechanics :damn: . The hell is going on right now?

did I stutter, I brought that max payne for 5 bucks on Ps plus, and I see why they had that deal, the game is kinda garbage foreal
Sleeping Dogs has better gun controls than this game
so does Last of Us

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Is your crew on ps3? :mjpls:
chamillionaire-all-hell-nawl-m-o.gif

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
did I stutter, I brought that max payne for 5 bucks on Ps plus, and I see why they had that deal, the game is kinda garbage foreal
so does Last of Us
i thought max payne 3 was garbage at first but i ended up enjoying it sleeping dogs has some of the best controls i've played in a sandbox game. the driving was fun, the fighting mechanics were enjoyable, and the gunplay, although rare was fairly decent.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
@Brooklynzson lucky his crew on PS3, id have his crew like b dup had big bear in San Andreas...makin that motherfukkin toilet sparkle! :birdman:

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
so does Last of Us

I only ran through Max Payne cause it was a rent but I remember being annoyed with the aiming. I put Sleeping Dogs and Last of Us gun control over it too...
If GTAV does have MP gun control I'm gonna be ass in the game.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
What happens if I buy this?

Do I have to buy a modded xbox too? :dwillhuh:

Where do you download the games from? :dwillhuh:

Breh, if your computer has SATA connections on the motherboard then ll u have to do is spend $18 to buy CK connectivity kit and flash your xbox youself. Its fukking easy. Then u gotta buy an iHas Burner version B, flash firmware to it and burn using verbatim DL discs. shyt is easy as fukk. I do this shyt locally on craigs list along with fixing red ring xbox's

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli