The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
were even better?? Sleeping Dogs shooting mechanics shouldn't even be in the same sentence with Max Payne 3.

max payne's controls were terrible, the cover system was terrible,
the game relies completely on bullet time,
hitman has better gun mechanics and so does Sleeping dogs especially when firing from cover

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
max payne's controls were terrible, the cover system was terrible,
the game relies completely on bullet time,
hitman has better gun mechanics and so does Sleeping dogs especially when firing from cover
:stopitslime:

Sleeping dogs shooting and cover mechanics were dreadful...The cover system didn't even work half the time...I understand if you think MP3's controls were too clunky but from a pure mechanics standpoint it was damn near flawless...

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
just cancelled my ps4 preorder so I can play this piff for the rest of 2013 :noah:

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
GTA V's midnight release is about to be like a Jordan release. I'm glad I'm getting mine from Amazon :whew:

Don't you get it the next day from Amazon? A breh like me can't wait that long, I'm a do what I did when MW3 came out, and strike the heisman pose as they tell people to wait outside so I can be one of the first few to get their ticket in line.

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
Don't you get it the next day from Amazon? A breh like me can't wait that long, I'm a do what I did when MW3 came out, and strike the heisman pose as they tell people to wait outside so I can be one of the first few to get their ticket in line.

Prime shipping guarantees Release date delivery by 8pm. It'll be at the house no later than 11:30 that morning, worst case scenario noon

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yo who the fukk actually uses cover besides to safely pop a pill in MP3? And saying the gunplay is trash :dahell:

And that Sleeping Dogs of all games has better shooting mechanics :damn: . The hell is going on right now?