The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Did this last night. It’s a legit story mode money trick. $25,000 every 2 minutes or so. Over half a million in 30 min.

Thanks for this. I’m replaying the story mode (PS5) and decided to do this after the first mission. 1.2 million in a hour. But when I got to shore and jacked a ride. The radio stations wouldn’t work in any ride. So I had to replay a mission and pass it. So I re did the first mission and returned to my saved game and radio stations were back. Don’t know if reloading so many times in row caused the glitch. But it’s a terrible glitch. I need sh!t like this playing when evading one time.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Copped this off Steam for $15 bucks. Had it on the 360 way back. Finally playing the online portion for the first time

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Lol u started gta and already fukked up the night club is useless without the drug/bunker/executive business the best choice was gun runner followed by executive via sell high tier car which give u 160k ever 10-15+ minutes. The gun runner is the best business wit 1.2 m full stock just afk and u make money passively.

the nightclub is NOT a good business for a beginner as it needs 5 other active businesses plus the nightclub equipment/staff upgrades to produce products passively. if u don't have the prerequisites, don't pick the nightclub.

I would pick the gun running as my first business, cuz it produces passively where u ONLY have to buy/steal supplies and do the sell missions every few hours. if you have staff/equipment upgrades, you definitely will produce guns at a decent clip.

upgrade the gun running business in order to make money to buy the kosatka. then u can do the cayo heist solo if u want.

once u have that, u can make plenty of money and buy whatever else u need. I have the kosatka, and rarely do the cayo heist, but I do it if I have friends online to play with.

also, once u start making money, if u buy cars and upgrade them, u will quickly be broke. u gotta invest your money into the business upgrades to max them out. once they are all producing at a maxed out rate, u can make limitless money which will allow you to buy anything in the game.

the ONLY business I don't have is the weed farm and the document forgery.

I also don't have the vehicle warehouse as I don't feel like doing it at this point. but I do have the following:

office
agency
container warehouse
bunker
facility
kosatka
avenger
mobile operations center
terrorbyte
arcade
cocaine lockup
meth
counterfeit cash
hangar
mc clubhouse

plus other random properties acquired over the years.

a lot of the properties I got thru twitch prime when they offered them free, so I redeemed them.

Hey hey hey calm down. I’m okay with Nightclub cause I’m getting a Shark Card to buy the club upgrades to start making money passively.

The warehouse upgrades make money

and popularity makes money.

going downstairs to rebook djs keeps popularity high without the long intro

Daps
Hey hey hey calm down. I’m okay with Nightclub cause I’m getting a Shark Card to buy the club upgrades to start making money passively.

The warehouse upgrades make money

and popularity makes money.

going downstairs to rebook djs keeps popularity high without the long intro
Man fukk the upgrades start over and see if u can redo the process again or else invest into buying oppressor.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Some vehicles are necessity or his gonna be defenseless punching bag dude finna be picking up pennies while getting spawn killed

:lolbron:

You trippin man i started playing GTA Online from the very beginning i know people be going around spawn killin. I know whats up. I spawn killed a dude two days ago myself because i was minding my business and he came and blew me up in an oppressor. Then he got killed by someone else and i ran him over about 10 seconds after he respawned

when i join a session i stay in my garage and look at the map and watch and listen to what players are doing before i go on about my business. If i see too much fukkery i go to the other side of the map or join a new session

and now with the new upgrade you can join a solo session or invite only session. Whatchu think bout that

Daps
You trippin man i started playing GTA Online from the very beginning i know people be going around spawn killin. I know whats up. I spawn killed a dude two days ago myself because i was minding my business and he came and blew me up in an oppressor. Then he got killed by someone else and i ran him over about 10 seconds after he respawned

when i join a session i stay in my garage and look at the map and watch and listen to what players are doing before i go on about my business. If i see too much fukkery i go to the other side of the map or join a new session

and now with the new upgrade you can join a solo session or invite only session. Whatchu think bout that
Lol u responded before i deleted u can't be hiding forever man trust me all the business can only be done in open lobby u being low level the kd warriors will hunt u down all the high kd warriors got high kd cause they spawn kill new players:deadrose:
This isn't even the worst of them griefers who solely exist to come after u when u try to sell exist too:dead:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
…played the campaign up until the sniper mission with trevor but that was only to tide me over until the online component dropped which was like a month after the campaign…

ok just finished that mission for the first time and I’m only 20% into the game…so I pretty much never gave the campaign a real shot prior to jumping online…I’m really digging it tho