The Official Furious 7 Thread

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
how exactly do you tally the race of each person that bought a ticket, it ain't a census nor do they issue questionnaires :duck:
what do the managers that go in halfway through the movie and write in their notepad do?

they walk up and down the aisles on both sides

are they counting people or ethnicities or both? :lupe:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like someone said they need to add liam nielson to be owen shaw's father and togethor with his sons they kidnap, letty, tej, tyrese, paul walker's wife, and rocks daughter. Togethor Vin and Hobbs go on a killin spree across the united states to find their loved ones and friends.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
what do the managers that go in halfway through the movie and write in their notepad do?

they walk up and down the aisles on both sides

are they counting people or ethnicities or both? :lupe:
I don't know any place that does that, do these managers have infa-red goggles too

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I don't know any place that does that, do these managers have infa-red goggles too
breh how often you go to the movies?

happens all the time

they walk up the rows..then go down and walk like under the screen and walk up on the other side with a notepad..seen it my entire life opening day/weekend for flicks

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Has the Rock ever done the rock bottom in a movie besides this? He always seems to set it up in his other films but never excited it. I've been waiting what seems like years:wow:

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Diesel, in the above video, reiterates his past comments indicating that the idea is for Kurt Russell to play a larger role in Fast & Furious 8, following his introduction to the Fastuniverse in Furious 7. The Fast and the Furiousseries has gone global with its most recent installments – so, all things considered, taking the action to New York for Fast & Furious 8 (as Diesel says is the current plan) seems like a fairly logical move for the franchise.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
We started watching these back in what like sophomore year of high school or something. We loved every minute of The Fast and the Furious and we could recite every damn line. Fast-Forward and my friends and I have seen all these shyts. We grew up with Dom and Brian so it hurt like hell to see Paul go out.

That send off was beautiful but it choked me up man :to: :to: I miss dude.

The movie itself was great as always. My favorite is still either the original or Fast Five but this was damn entertaining.

The Rock commandeered an ambulance and drove that shyt off a fukking bridge into a drone. My nikkas. :pachaha:

Some of these scenes reminded me of T2 and shyt. So awesome.

Brian and Mia discussing them tuna sandwiches :mjcry:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
breh how often you go to the movies?

happens all the time

they walk up the rows..then go down and walk like under the screen and walk up on the other side with a notepad..seen it my entire life opening day/weekend for flicks
how do you tell what race a Roman reigns,Geraldo, Jennifer Lopez,Rita ora or Paula Patton are in the dark when they are all fair skin? Like I said that shyt still ain't an accurate way to tally a ticket payer's race for shyt

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
how do you tell what race a Roman reigns,Geraldo, Jennifer Lopez,Rita ora or Paula Patton are in the dark when they are all fair skin? Like I said that shyt still ain't an accurate way to tally a ticket payer's race for shyt

Its through exit polling that they do at some theaters for some movies. They do it to get a representation of the audience but clearly it's not an exact science because you're not getting everybody. The two theaters in Times Square did it a lot when I was in college

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps

:heh: i was being facetious breh.. "is he mexican or filipino? *shines flashlight* lol

Its through exit polling that they do at some theaters for some movies. They do it to get a representation of the audience but clearly it's not an exact science because you're not getting everybody. The two theaters in Times Square did it a lot when I was in college
where u go to school breh? :lupe:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
low key man

they should just stunt on THE NEED FOR SPEED and get AARON PAUL to replace paul walker....dude actually crushed it in N4S but that movie was average to garbage...maybe a WOAT level villian [complete with black leather jacket and turtle neck and stuff :beli: ]

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
call me a hypocrite brehs, but as much as I say I disliked the turn the franchise took after Tokyo Drift with 4, 5 and 6 in countless threads on here...

I gotta give credit where credit is due... Furious 7 is action packed. I was surprised I liked it as much as I did because I went in with the intent to hate this movie :wtb:

but Statham and Jaa in the same movie! :bryan:
yeah there were parts that was over the top and corny and they packed so much into one movie it was insane, but...

*SPOILERS BELOW*

It's entertaining as fukk and I'm man enough to say (over the internet :skip:) that I teared up at the ending when they were on the beach and Brian was playing with his son... I tried to fight it brehs and I was good... until they showed the Paul Walker Franchise Tribute... when that came up I lost it. :mjcry:

you gotta know that I was one of the biggest F&F and 2F2F stans as a youngin' (and still am) since they came out over 10 years ago, so seeing all that along with Vin Diesel's voice over talking about Paul hit home.
me and my girl both left the theater wiping our eyes. :wow:
don't judge me muthafukka...:hmm:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I think the rock did the rock bottom in the scorpion king cant remember

So is Owen Shaw dead or what?

The part where jaa and walker are fighting on the bus was like an uncharted game