The Official Furious 7 Thread

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
english! motherfuker can you read it? welcome to the real world breh, it's possible for a chick to be stunningly adorable but lack that va va voom. And that broad has non, like do/did you find karyn parsons, Sheila e, pebbles or christel Khalil "sexy" I don't doesn't change the fact they are stunning

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
it was like watching a video game. completely over the top with a plot that served just to take the crew around the world doing ridiculous things.

this might be the most "turn your brain off" movie ever made

they're going to be fighting off an alien invasion in a couple years.

with all the one liners in the movie.. we couldn't get tej yelling "move bytch get out the way" while ramming cars off the road? :sadluda:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Spectacular.....entertaining......but almost shockingly stupid. I think they wrote exactly one draft of the script and then started shooting.

"Also, he tried to put me in a bodybag too".......the fukk?

"No offense, but you guys did a pretty good job back there" :dead: No offense? :what:

"The street always wins" :mjlol::mjlol: That's not a fukking saying. No one has ever said that. Ever.

Also, Hobbs is the WORST federal agent ever. Shaw breaks into his office, STEALS THE NAMES OF THE CREW and TELLS HIM HE'S GOING TO KILL ALL OF THEM, and Hobbs tells exactly no one.

Nevermind the absolute stupidity of the ENTIRE plot. They're doing all this wild shyt to get a device that will allow them to find Shaw....but Shaw is literally following them around the world. Also, when they DO get the device, it does fukk all good because Shaw does what they should've done and just sat his ass in a room and WAITED FOR THEM TO SHOW UP :russ:

:dead: @ Dom throwing away a shotty to use broken car parts instead....and then using a parking garage.

Again, entertaining....but holy shyt. The writers need to try at least a little bit next time. Please?

The series has definitely gone back downhill since Fast Five.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Y'all are missing the most ridiculous part of this movie. You think some Arabian prince is gonna let them destroy his super car & his buildings and let it slide? These dudes lucky they made it out of Dubai :ufdup:

The backflips the plot had to do to even get them into a car in a skyscraper were pretty impressive.

She shipped this incredible device in a speed drive because........? And this dude puts in his car because....? And the car is in his penthouse because.....?

:russ:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
how did the brakes fail on a $4M whip like that tho?

Because jumping it between skyscrapeys wasn't enough....they had to shoot it with a grenade launcher too :dead:

....and if all it took to grab the Gods Eye was Brian punching the shyt outta the dash computer, why not do that instead of going up from UNDERNEATH THE CAR :dead:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Fast & Furious 9 The Arabian Knights

Plot - It's been 5 years, but the Prince has not forgot about the destruction caused to his vehicle by Dom Toretto and the recently retired Brian. Armed with a magical genie (voiced by the late Robin Williams) The Prince sets his sites on LA to get revenge on Dom and his family.

DUN DUN DUN DUN!!!!!

Fixed and cosign

This series gonna have the team taking down civilizations and entire governments.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
why in the fuk are the movie snobs even paying to see this? :beli: like for real did u go in expecting a ron howard level script :dahell: did u not see the previous movie :wtf:

:snoop:

Also, :mjlol: at "Ron Howard level script"

That's a random as fukk measuring stick my man

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Also I was on deployment when Fast 6 came out, but is it true Tego didn't want to be in Fast 6 because he didn't like how his character was portrayed?

Only thing I found on it.

tofuspeedstar

Bosozoku Champion
Daps
Reppin
Texas
They should bring Lance back for the next one. Get revenge for the death of Johnny Tran.

Snake Skin pants brigade.

If they're gonna milk it, might as well throwback.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Not gonna lie. Cried at the end. This franchise has been a staple for me for over half my life.

I was into Hondas/tuning before it..seeing the first one solidified it and got me into it more..watching the end for me was like watching the end of an era :mjcry:

RIP Paul. Wish they'd stop here at this 7th film...but they're gonna milk it til it doesn't profit anymore.

of course they will. both luda and tyrese got hella child support payments to make, so I'm sure they'll be the first to sign.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
why can't they bring back han and giselle in F&F 8??? I mean they can make up some silly :duck: to bring them out the grave the same way they did letty.