The Official Furious 7 Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
@MartyMcFly will nathalie emmanuel be in the next movie and im assuming statham will be in the next movie too?

I have no clue breh. Any article I've read on the next ome aside from vin saying what he wants to do, they say that there really isn't any progress on it yet. Actors gotta re up for contracts, they still don't have a director and the writer hasn't begun writing anything. They have an option on James Wan so if they want him back they can get him but I think everyone else will be negotiating

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
800 Million WorldWide!!!! And this is only the 2nd weekend!!! They putting in work at the box office! Went saw it again last night, gotta say the airplane/bus scene is my fav. Jasmine and Nathalie... :whew: :noah: :noah: :ohlawd:.

Last ten minutes heard all kinds of sniffling in the theater, you could definitely see it in the actors faces on the beach scene. The Buster was well loved worldwide.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
800 Million WorldWide!!!! And this is only the 2nd weekend!!! They putting in work at the box office! Went saw it again last night, gotta say the airplane/bus scene is my fav. Jasmine and Nathalie... :whew: :noah: :noah: :ohlawd:.

Last ten minutes heard all kinds of sniffling in the theater, you could definitely see it in the actors faces on the beach scene. The Buster was well loved worldwide.

You could see it with Vin even before the beach scene, the scene where they were talking about family and even the scene with them 2 and the car in Abu Dhabi :mjcry:

Does anybody got a link as to what he actually got to shoot before the accident? It looked like the first half was him outside of the last scene at the LA house. Once it got to the second hour mark a lot of his scenes felt like it was just audio and shots from the back.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Those box office numbers :whoo:

paul-walker-laughing-gif.gif

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
We started watching these back in what like sophomore year of high school or something. We loved every minute of The Fast and the Furious and we could recite every damn line. Fast-Forward and my friends and I have seen all these shyts. We grew up with Dom and Brian so it hurt like hell to see Paul go out.

That send off was beautiful but it choked me up man :to: :to: I miss dude.

The movie itself was great as always. My favorite is still either the original or Fast Five but this was damn entertaining.

The Rock commandeered an ambulance and drove that shyt off a fukking bridge into a drone. My nikkas. :pachaha:

Some of these scenes reminded me of T2 and shyt. So awesome.

Brian and Mia discussing them tuna sandwiches :mjcry:
motherfukkers asking why we cried at the send off :mjcry:

we grew up on the fast and furious flicks. Gone in 60 seconds came out first then fast and furious came out the next year, got me super into cars.

I must've watched the original fast and furious hundreds of times, i knew every line.

when they showed brian from the original flick in the montage at the end and he looked so youthful with his whole future ahead of him :mjcry: :mjcry: :mjcry: my throat closed up and my eyes got misty :mjcry:

:mjcry: :mjcry: :mjcry:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I remember somebody talking about they offered Denzel $10 million or something like that for an appearance in the series... does anybody know what role he would have played? Or was it never even discussed since he turned it down?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I remember somebody talking about they offered Denzel $10 million or something like that for an appearance in the series... does anybody know what role he would have played? Or was it never even discussed since he turned it down?

Probably Kurt's role