The Official Furious 7 Thread

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
breh how often you go to the movies?

happens all the time

they walk up the rows..then go down and walk like under the screen and walk up on the other side with a notepad..seen it my entire life opening day/weekend for flicks
when I was younger I always thought they were looking for kids who snuck into movies or werent old enough for tha tR rating :laugh:

going to catch this tomorrow....cant wait

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Just seen this brehs only 2 smileys can sum this up

:banderas:

:mjcry:

They nailed the fukkery from start to finish, but damn if it wasn't fukking sad as fukk seeing Paul Walker/CGI Walker

You can tell he only filmed the action scenes before the accident , all the fluffer scenes are Wildly awkward.

I see them doing 8 and focusing on The Rock and Vin with Tyrese/Luda providing the comedy but fukk we are lying to ourselves thinking the rest of these won't feel like something major is missing without Paul:to:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Just got back breh:whew:

First off, the tribute to Paul was awesome. Really classy.

The action was insane and I loved the fact that James Wan gave it a little edge and really did, at times, try to make it like a 70s car movie with little touches there and there. I kinda want to see a movie based around Kurt Russell's character now. Jason Statham reminded me of the hitcher in this movie and he was a very dope villain.

Kurt Russell almost "Sands" the movie for me.

Just like Johnny Depp's character Agent Sands in Once Upon a Time in Mexico. His character was too good that he almost overshadowed the movie.

(Well Depp did for OUTM/ This movie was much better overall so it didnt really matter)

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohlawd:

Oc3mUg.gif

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Kurt Russell almost "Sands" the movie for me.

Just like Johnny Depp's character Agent Sands in Once Upon a Time in Mexico. His character was too good that he almost overshadowed the movie.

(Well Depp did for OUTM/ This movie was much better overall so it didnt really matter)
that one was all kinds of over the top in comparison to the original

people getting shot and flying through the air like devil may cry

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
just came back from seein it....can't say it was the best out the series but it was aight......

if i have to grade em in order

2 (my personal fav)
3 (my least fav and i still don't think of it as part of the FF franchise)