The Official Furious 7 Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
why can't they bring back han and giselle in F&F 8??? I mean they can make up some silly :duck: to bring them out the grave the same way they did letty.

Nope then you make everything that happened in the 7th one pointless. The series is silly definitely and very unbelievable at times but it does try to tell some semblance of cohesive story. SOME lol. Plus they kinda already did that with Letty but there was a payoff for it anyway. Plus Giselle fell off a plane breh. Her body probably turned to dust as soon as it hit the ground.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Nope then you make everything that happened in the 7th one pointless. The series is silly definitely and very unbelievable at times but it does try to tell some semblance of cohesive story. SOME lol. Plus they kinda already did that with Letty but there was a payoff for it anyway. Plus Giselle fell off a plane breh. Her body probably turned to dust as soon as it hit the ground.

Body turned to dust? :camby: In the FF universe when you fall off a plane you just dust off your clothes. :blessed:

Regardless, they should stay dead.

Niqqa You Gay

You fakkit coli nikkas disgust me
Daps
Reppin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VClxVXrXUH8
Next movie they should give Hobbs a partner named Calvin

EH?

EH??

EH???

EH????

tumblr_m2c0ryidcK1qm2a7po1_500.gif

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
:usure:
Vin Diesel has alot to do with the success of the francise as well....

Series can go on as long as Vin don't leave...
Are you really trying to say you'd support a continuation with Vin and no Paul? Vin revolved around Paul the whole series, and while the past two movies have been attempts to move away from that, who do you find yourself talking about at the end of the movie more? Mark my words, shyt will flop within the next 3 movies at least

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Are you really trying to say you'd support a continuation with Vin and no Paul? Vin revolved around Paul the whole series, and while the past two movies have been attempts to move away from that, who do you find yourself talking about at the end of the movie more? Mark my words, shyt will flop within the next 3 movies at least

I would and I think most people would breh. Vin and that cast they got now and you maybe add a couple people. They've become more ensemble pieces more than anything else and Vin is clearly the catalyst for everything.

tofuspeedstar

Bosozoku Champion
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Arnej did a great bootleg of Wiz's track...listening to it now has me seeing that White Supra coastin'

:mjcry:

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Spectacular.....entertaining......but almost shockingly stupid. I think they wrote exactly one draft of the script and then started shooting.

"Also, he tried to put me in a bodybag too".......the fukk?

"No offense, but you guys did a pretty good job back there" :dead: No offense? :what:

"The street always wins" :mjlol::mjlol: That's not a fukking saying. No one has ever said that. Ever.

Also, Hobbs is the WORST federal agent ever. Shaw breaks into his office, STEALS THE NAMES OF THE CREW and TELLS HIM HE'S GOING TO KILL ALL OF THEM, and Hobbs tells exactly no one.

Nevermind the absolute stupidity of the ENTIRE plot. They're doing all this wild shyt to get a device that will allow them to find Shaw....but Shaw is literally following them around the world. Also, when they DO get the device, it does fukk all good because Shaw does what they should've done and just sat his ass in a room and WAITED FOR THEM TO SHOW UP :russ:

:dead: @ Dom throwing away a shotty to use broken car parts instead....and then using a parking garage.

Again, entertaining....but holy shyt. The writers need to try at least a little bit next time. Please?

The series has definitely gone back downhill since Fast Five.
I feel it would've been a bit more refined if the main character didn't die the same year they started recording. Is that a real excuse? I just assume that would be their excuse if you asked them

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Vin is tiresome blatantly

If I am gonna support another movie, insert another main character and give Vin the amount of minutes you gave Paul

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I think you might be in the minority on that one, trash boat. I could be wrong though
Just me personally, Vin's dialogue is repetitive, he basically is a copy of the Rock when it comes to easy temper, the fighting style, way they do things (which is probably why they have the relationship they do), it wouldn't be a F&F movie without Vin either, but when you have this golden opportunity to shake it up, why not introduce a fresh face main character. There's no conflict between any of these current mains right now, there's no more story with them.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Uh Yeah...:manny:

And so are the studios..

Vin is the badass ...he has so many memorable moments in the series...

-His car
-Him being a muscular badass
-Him eating the shrimp tail :scust:
-
5cb838672554aaf9dd0ddc3488de79cb.jpg

-When he takes off in the chargers :ohlawd:
-When he was racing Brian and he hit the semi and flipped his car and still survived :wow:

Vin Diesel IS Fast and Furious...Dom's charger is the lasting image of this series...
latest

Just me personally, Vin's dialogue is repetitive, he basically is a copy of the Rock when it comes to easy temper, the fighting style, way they do things (which is probably why they have the relationship they do), it wouldn't be a F&F movie without Vin either, but when you have this golden opportunity to shake it up, why not introduce a fresh face main character. There's no conflict between any of these current mains right now, there's no more story with them.

:patrice: If anything compare him to a stone cold steve austin or something....the hot headedness,drinking beer,his attitude.

Nothing about Dom scream The Rock,not back in 2001 in the first movie and not now. If anything they added The Rock because he has the presence to match Vin's character in these movies.

Last edited:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
BTW :whoa: i'm starting to sound like my homeboy who is a Vin stan...

I just don't see the franchise going to complete shyt because Paul died...both Paul and Vin are crucial to the franchise..I'd watch the movies as long as one of them is in the movie..even though it won't be the same as them both being in the movie....like 2 Fast 2 Furious :francis:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I feel it would've been a bit more refined if the main character didn't die the same year they started recording. Is that a real excuse? I just assume that would be their excuse if you asked them

Honestly, it's impossible to tell whether Walkers death had a serious effect on the film because basically every single plot machination is complete nonsense lol

tofuspeedstar

Bosozoku Champion
Daps
Reppin
Texas
BTW :whoa: i'm starting to sound like my homeboy who is a Vin stan...

I just don't see the franchise going to complete shyt because Paul died...both Paul and Vin are crucial to the franchise..I'd watch the movies as long as one of them is in the movie..even though it won't be the same as them both being in the movie....like 2 Fast 2 Furious :francis:

I found in reviews on another forum I post on people preferred this abomination to Furious 7.

:why: