The Official Furious 7 Thread

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Maybe it was because I was holding a piss for over a hour while watching but the film as a whole was :ld:. Made me realise how good 6 was as this couldn't reach that level

Was told how emotional the ending was but I just saw it as a cool cgi senfoff

Statham done his thing:salute:, Tony Ja :wow:. Film needed more of The Rock but when he pulled off the rock bottom whole cinema was like :krs:.

They should end it now but the studio want to keep going as it's a easy moneymaker

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Maybe he is Snake Plissken :ohhh:

No, he's Gabriel Cash. Think about it:

After he and Tango stomped out Peret and cleared their names, they both stayed on the force for about 10 more years then in 1999 they went to the FBI and did that for another 10 and for the past 6 years, Gabe has been a top level government official. He acted JUST like Gabriel Cash in that movie..damn i want a new tango and cash movie

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
nah the name is godly.

Still Fast Still Furious should have been this ones title IMO
This franchise does not need to be ruined by future Paul Walker-less movies. If you gonna do it without Mr. Fast & Furious, then don't name it so.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Really enjoyed the movie but did not like how the hand to hand combat was filmed. Camera was zoomed in too much, jerky and too fast in some spots.
I'm guessing you talking about most of the spots where someone fought Jason Statham...it was kinda necessary I feel cause Jason fought a lot of people bigger than him, and the fast pace sought of made it seem almost believable

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Just finished seeing it..dope flick great mix of action and comedy as well like always. They sent Paul off well RIP breh :sadbron:

Does his brother or whatever look just like him? Because i couldn't tell that any of the scrnes weren't Paul. Also there's no way they rename the series lol they'll keep going til sales fall.

Also I was thinking that superhero shyt the entire time I was watching it lol. Rock should've died at the beginning and it got even crazier after that.. I ain't mad tho.