Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Knew that track was that good for a reason. The GOAT wrote that shyt :wow:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Seen the movie twice and have to admit it was dope, I've watched all 7 but still think Fast Five was the best. Oh and even though everyone gave a warning I still had the :mjcry: face towards the end. I was legit fine until they started driving and dropped that "For Paul" on the screen.
i just know when im in the crib by myself watching it on bluray and i see the cars go their separate ways imma be in that bytch like
old-man-crying-o.gif

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At this point these dudes are super heros

Falling over 3000 feet out of an airplane in a car with no damage

Paul running up a falling bus and leaping like spiderman onto the spoiler of the car, being thrown off and having no visible damage

Vin Diesel taking a pipe flush to the face and barely having blood

Jason Stratham falling 50 feet with rubble on top of him and not only could he walk, shown no visible signs of damage

The rock flexing and busting the cast off his arm then using the same arm to man a 1000 pound rail gun :mjlol:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

Paul running up a falling bus and leaping like spiderman onto the spoiler of the car, being thrown off and having no visible damage

Jason Stratham falling 50 feet with rubble on top of him and not only could he walk, shown no visible signs of damage

The rock flexing and busting the cast off his arm then using the same arm to man a 1000 pound rail gun :mjlol:

Doesn't matter nikka its F&F :wow:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Doesn't matter nikka its F&F :wow:

I like the movie. 5 and 6 were my favs don't get it twisted breh.

I forgot vin diesel driving a car off a 1000 foot cliff hitting multiple rocks with the car flipping atleast 10 times and coming out unscathed while the chick had a concusion :mjlol:

Vin Diesel casually lifting a 1ton car for upwards of a few minutes with no noticeable strain or effort to maintain the car

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps

LOL...I said his while watching it...esp with PW and the bus.

and if Superman vs Batman can't match the action scenes fromt his movie, then don't even fukking make it...that drone >> the Batwing

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's the plot for FastFurious 9:youngsabo:

Fast & Furious 9 The Arabian Knights

Plot - It's been 5 years, but the Prince has not forgot about the destruction caused to his vehicle by Dom Toretto and the recently retired Brian. Armed with a magical genie (voiced by the late Robin Williams) The Prince sets his sites on NYC to get revenge on Dom and his family.

DUN DUN DUN DUN!!!!!

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I like the movie. 5 and 6 were my favs don't get it twisted breh.

I forgot vin diesel driving a car off a 1000 foot cliff hitting multiple rocks with the car flipping atleast 10 times and coming out unscathed while the chick had a concusion :mjlol:

Vin Diesel casually lifting a 1ton car for upwards of a few minutes with no noticeable strain or effort to maintain the car

because its a super hero movie disguised as a car movie...

tofuspeedstar

Bosozoku Champion
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Not gonna lie. Cried at the end. This franchise has been a staple for me for over half my life.

I was into Hondas/tuning before it..seeing the first one solidified it and got me into it more..watching the end for me was like watching the end of an era :mjcry:

RIP Paul. Wish they'd stop here at this 7th film...but they're gonna milk it til it doesn't profit anymore.