The Official Furious 7 Thread

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I said it since fast 5 and i'll keep saying it. Whoever had the idea to change this series from street racing to ocean's 11 with cars is a fukking genuis. Lets be real here. This series would not of lasted as long as it did it if stayed to its street racing roots. But now??? It can go to fast 20 for all i care and it will still be one of the best summer flicks every year it comes out. This series has tons of staying power for years to come with the formula it uses now.

No one complained about old ass jigsaw making these complicated traps when he 70
No one complained about Jack sparrow doing his same antics every damn movie

Why yall complaining about the stunts in fast and furious?? WE KNOW shyt isn't realsitic. Anyone going into these films thinking they bout to watch a realistic movie you only hurting yourself. When a formula works it works. And fast and the furious formula post tokyo drifts WORKS!

Last edited:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
lol....did yall cry/get choked up watching the dark knight cause of heath?...or any movie that someone died before, during, and/or after it was made?...the tribute was cool, touching, and a hell of a send off, but besides this series, most of yall probably cant name other movies he was in without googling it....yet, yall cried, get the fukk outta here lol....nothing wrong with showing emotion, but I think a lot of yall cats faking the funk about this...
dude I grew up watching the original fast and furious. I watched that movie hundreds of fukking times, I didn't fukking weep but my eyes got teary and i got choked up.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
..Just got back in 20 minutes ago..Very good..alot of action...alot of story...Everyone laughed at Tyrese and Rock's parts...the crazy action scenes had everyone laughing too...Walker and the bus...they did great keeping those cameras right in those girls ass cracks:yes:..Ramsey, the hacker chick, was a pretty ass brat....Statham of course was on fire all movie...

I enjoyed it. The stuff was nonstop and Dom and Walker must have Juggernaut like invulnerability because they be surviving some crazy ass crashes.

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man oh man.... This movie was just bad all around. A plot that makes no damn sense, forgettable actions scenes, wasted star power, horrendous acting, bad dialogue, forced jokes, corny one liners. This movie veered off the track of greatness of what originally made it great (racing and family values) and became simply nothing more than an cash grab for the studio.

I always been a fan of the Fast and Furious movies, became an mega fan when the Rock was introduced in the 5th installment. This movie fails to live up to it's predecessors on so many levels that it's sad.
The over the topness this go around does not excite you in any type of way, your left more with WTF is this faces. They try to go deeper into the characters by adding depth but backfires big, all it did was expose how bad of actors majority of the cast is.

I liked seeing the cameos from past FF films, that was a nice nod. The highlight of the film for me was Nathalie Emmanuel as Ramsey, laaaaaaaaawd that's one sexy ass woman. By the way, if you plan on seeing this with your kids. Their's lots of partially covered up ass and t*ts in this film, you've been warned.

The best way to sum up Fast 7 and is by Paul Walker's infamous line from 2 Fast 2 Furious.

watch

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
Man oh man.... This movie was just bad all around. A plot that makes no damn sense, forgettable actions scenes, wasted star power, horrendous acting, bad dialogue, forced jokes, corny one liners. This movie veered off the track of greatness of what originally made it great (racing and family values) and became simply nothing more than an cash grab for the studio.

I always been a fan of the Fast and Furious movies, became an mega fan when the Rock was introduced in the 5th installment. This movie fails to live up to it's predecessors on so many levels that it's sad.
The over the topness this go around does not excite you in any type of way, your left more with WTF is this faces. They try to go deeper into the characters by adding depth but backfires big, all it did was expose how bad of actors majority of the cast is.

I liked seeing the cameos from past FF films, that was a nice nod. The highlight of the film for me was Nathalie Emmanuel as Ramsey, laaaaaaaaawd that's one sexy ass woman. By the way, if you plan on seeing this with your kids. Their's lots of partially covered up ass and t*ts in this film, you've been warned.

The best way to sum up Fast 7 and is by Paul Walker's infamous line from 2 Fast 2 Furious.

watch
Horrible review LOL

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Good ol popcorn american action flick.

Good movie can't wait for the next one :damn:

Oh yeah my baby was looking delicious in that shyt :noah:

Can't wait for game of thrones :shaq:

Last edited:

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
..Just got back in 20 minutes ago..Very good..alot of action...alot of story...Everyone laughed at Tyrese and Rock's parts...the crazy action scenes had everyone laughing too...Walker and the bus...they did great keeping those cameras right in those girls ass cracks:yes:..Ramsey, the hacker chick, was a pretty ass brat....Statham of course was on fire all movie...

I enjoyed it. The stuff was nonstop and Dom and Walker must have Juggernaut like invulnerability because they be surviving some crazy ass crashes.

after dom survived that crash over the mountain with rihanna jr like :yeshrug:, I knew there was no crash that could EVER kill him in this film series.

hell the first crash with statham was full head on and crazy as hell. dude had no seat belt on or anything.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:yeshrug:should have left Hans dead. i wodner when "Better Luck Tomorrow" takes place.

man, I saw better luck tomorrow YEARS ago. I never knew until recently that that was the same han character from the F&F franchise. I mean it kinda makes no sense, since better luck tomorrow has nothing to do with street racing or heist and shyt.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:stopitslime:i know the order and the shyt doesn't make sense. tokyo drift takes place right before this movie and they're flexing flip phones and fighting over ipods and shyt. the only way this shyt makes sense is if there is a 9 year gap between hans death and this film. i know logic isn't supposed to be a strong point in these films but.:yeshrug:

man, I mentioned this before. they tried to fix the timeline, but you can't erase the early 2000's technology and fashion that are abundant in tokyo drift. I mean they had to address it eventually since they boxed themselves into a corner when they wanted to include Han in 4, 5 and 6 after making tokyo drift.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Do I need to have to watch 5 and 6 to get the story? :ld:

I didn't see those two but 7 looks like piff.