The Official Furious 7 Thread

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
man, I saw better luck tomorrow YEARS ago. I never knew until recently that that was the same han character from the F&F franchise. I mean it kinda makes no sense, since better luck tomorrow has nothing to do with street racing or heist and shyt.
i haven't seen it in probably a decade. i don't remember shyt beside them killing somebody.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I was literally exhausted from the outrageousness. The first batch of films had some "come on man" parts here and there, but in this one Every couple of minutes there was some :mindblown: going on. Even with sex there comes a point when you can't take anymore...I won't reveal too much, but I will tell you I finally checked out mentally when Vin Diesel lifted a car in the air :dead:

I love these bottom line statements l

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Day after seeing it I just keep thinking how dope of a movie it was. It's probably my favorite of the series as of now but I may need to watch fast five again. It's really going to suck not having Paul around for the next installments

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"FURIOUS 7" BREAKS THE APRIL AND EASTER RECORD WITH 143.5 MILLION DOMESTIC and 240 MILLION OVERSEAS FOR A 383 MILLION OPEN WEEKEND GLOBALLY.

1 Billion locked. Looks like it definitely got the Paul Walker bump.

another example that shows the best marketing is death....

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
another example that shows the best marketing is death....

Honestly From "Fast 4-Fast 6" it increased every Opening Weekend. I think "Furious 7" would of still done over 100 Million with Paul being alive. But 143 Million? In the Month of April? To put that into context, "Captain America Winter Solider" broke the April record last year with 93 Million OW. Now "Furious 7" breaks that record by 50 Million dollars. So yes I do think there was a Paul Walker "Death-Bump" if you want to call it that. But you can't really put a number on it cause it's hard to measure. I also think the movie delivered on Blockbuster entertainment. Movie purist will say it didn't have a plot and the stunt were just unbelievable. Well some audiences just want to turn there brain off for 2 hours and they aren't looking for artistic symbolism. Also overseas markets have clearly expanded. I think "Avengers 2" and "Star Wars 7" as well as "Jurassic World" are about to really shock people at the box office.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Honestly From "Fast 4-Fast 6" it increased every Opening Weekend. I think "Furious 7" would of still done over 100 Million with Paul being alive. But 143 Million? In the Month of April? To put that into context, "Captain America Winter Solider" broke the April record last year with 93 Million OW. Now "Furious 7" breaks that record by 50 Million dollars. So yes I do think there was a Paul Walker "Death-Bump" if you want to call it that. But you can't really put a number on it cause it's hard to measure. I also think the movie delivered on Blockbuster entertainment. Movie purist will say it didn't have a plot and the stunt were just unbelievable. Well some audiences just want to turn there brain off for 2 hours and they aren't looking for artistic symbolism. Also overseas markets have clearly expanded. I think "Avengers 2" and "Star Wars 7" as well as "Jurassic World" are about to really shock people at the box office.
I think star wars is going to absolutely kill everything this year..

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
After what Vin Diesel survived in this movie, there should be a TOP 5 Most RESILIENT Movie Characters of all time thread. Walker survived some crazy shyt in this movie too.

Last edited: