The Official Furious 7 Thread

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was literally exhausted from the outrageousness. Every couple of minutes there was some :mindblown: going on. Even with sex there comes a point when you can't take anymore...I won't reveal too much, but I will tell you I finally checked out mentally when Vin Diesel lifted a car in the air :dead:
:ohhh:

you cant be serious

:lolbron:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Just got back from the movie, shyt was off the chain. 1st scene had me like :whoo: when they show the wreck the military hospital was in after Jason left. Airplane/bus scene was 12/10, bus look like the cia/fbi/special forces/swat had a hand in making it. Man everybody was giving that fight work, even Luda got in on some hand to hand. Russell was :myman:Rock and Jason office had me like :whoo:. Tyrese had me :deadrose: at times. The Letty memory scenes was the only things I didn't like, if she lost her memory, leave it at that. Paul and Dom killed me with that Lykan HyperSport, straight punished that car!! The ended had me holding them back a bit :mjcry:, music and everything was on point, I've been a Paul fan since the series started, they did him right. Overall I thought the movie was great, the action scenes were plenty to keep me glued to the screen, the tech was great too (seen a bit of M.I. series stuff in there). I'm definitely seeing this again this week or next, and it definitely 1st day blu-ray purchase for me.

Elena Neves :noah:

Megan Ramsey :noah: :noah:

Jasmine :whew::noah:

Last edited:

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
i absolutely love the series, and have watched every movie 1st day in theaters but....

this movie was straight flabby and sick... so over the top it was bad

i mean there were a few good scenes and the ending is almost worth it by itself - very nostalgic

but christ some of of those fight scenes were so awful, like when they was swapping that hoe from car to car doing 60mph in the streets of LA... sh*t looked like this

action-movie-gifs-boss.gif

:aicmon:

how can this one be over the top if you enjoyed part 4, 5, and 6????

all three of those were ridiculously over the top in their own right. with this kinda movie, you know going in, that it's gonna be ridiculously over the top. thats simply the cost of doing business here.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I was literally exhausted from the outrageousness. The first batch of films had some "come on man" parts here and there, but in this one Every couple of minutes there was some :mindblown: going on. Even with sex there comes a point when you can't take anymore...I won't reveal too much, but I will tell you I finally checked out mentally when Vin Diesel lifted a car in the air :dead:

:laff: at this post.

yeah I know you gotta suspend a lot of belief, but I saw this shyt yesterday, and I totally forgot that dom literally lifted a car off the ground for paul walker :laff:

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
:aicmon:

how can this one be over the top if you enjoyed part 4, 5, and 6????

all three of those were ridiculously over the top in their own right. with this kinda movie, you know going in, that it's gonna be ridiculously over the top. thats simply the cost of doing business here.
see this post... n*gga said it perfectly... there's over the top, then there's OVER THE TOP

this last one with the new director took it straight bollywood cuz
I was literally exhausted from the outrageousness. The first batch of films had some "come on man" parts here and there, but in this one Every couple of minutes there was some :mindblown: going on. Even with sex there comes a point when you can't take anymore...I won't reveal too much, but I will tell you I finally checked out mentally when Vin Diesel lifted a car in the air :dead:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
Honestly it was trash, me and a crew went because majority wanted too, if it wasn't for some a$$hole clapping everytime something happened and that weird staring contest dom had with everyone i might have enjoyed it better,,,and the rock driving a ambulance into a jet and still surviving to take out a mini gun and dom driving off a cliff then off of a parking building :mjlol:

Thought I was the only who noticed that:russ: that scowl had me:deadmanny: each time he did it.

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
random ridiculousness

n*gga drove a million dollar car through 3 different sky scrapers (while the brakes just happen to fail) and was able to find a jump drive that happened to be inside of the LED screen.... really?

dom hopped his chevy so high into the air to perfectly land a bag full of grenades on the hook of the helecopter door.................... and the rock with his 20/20 perfect vision saw that and hit some perfect shots from the ground with a f*cking handgun to blow up the choppah

they got better action in bollywood movies............christ cuz

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
they fixed the timeline and everything fit in chronological order IF YOU paid attention...

fast and furious 1
fast and furious 2
fast and furious 4
fast and furious 5
fast and furious 6
fast and furious 3: Tokyo Drift (Which takes place between 6&7....)
and Furious 7...

:stopitslime:i know the order and the shyt doesn't make sense. tokyo drift takes place right before this movie and they're flexing flip phones and fighting over ipods and shyt. the only way this shyt makes sense is if there is a 9 year gap between hans death and this film. i know logic isn't supposed to be a strong point in these films but.:yeshrug:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:stopitslime:i know the order and the shyt doesn't make sense. tokyo drift takes place right before this movie and they're flexing flip phones and fighting over ipods and shyt. the only way this shyt makes sense is if there is a 9 year gap between hans death and this film. i know logic isn't supposed to be a strong point in these films but.:yeshrug:

Are you talking about the kids in Tokyo Drift?!!? :dahell: They had to get the continuity right... Sacrifises must be made... :heh: You just have to overlook some shyt...

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
@MartyMcFly when you seeing this breh

Just got back breh:whew:

First off, the tribute to Paul was awesome. Really classy.

The action was insane and I loved the fact that James Wan gave it a little edge and really did, at times, try to make it like a 70s car movie with little touches there and there. I kinda want to see a movie based around Kurt Russell's character now. Jason Statham reminded me of the hitcher in this movie and he was a very dope villain.

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
Just got back from watching the movie and this ahit has me legit dumb founded. I knew it was gonna be over the top but god damn. :mindblown:

A team of 5 racers took out an entire black ops organization. :wtf:

Movie was pretty good overall. The ending was a nice touch. CGI Brian was a little unreal.